Home

NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Friends

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Friends within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Frien

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow86
What's with the obsession of online gaming (modes)?? I am still an offline player foremost and I think just because we have internet and people can play online, doesn't mean they should forget the gamer who plays offline!!
they have a lot of modes for offline gamers? lol..
Old 09-18-2012, 04:03 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Frien

Only 3v3? I would like the option of being able to choose 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, or 5v5 in blacktop team up.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
yeah, i'm guessing there are performance issues with connecting 10 unique gamers in one game. i can imagine that's why they still haven't brought back crew. i'm sure it's quite an ordeal to handle a game with 10 different gamers controlling each player on the court, with 10 varying internet connections - trying to get stable online performance is probably pretty hard in that scenario.
I actually think that plays a very significant role. That big article written shortly after release of 2K12 (detailing its online struggles) mentioned 2K's ongoing attempt to restructure an online system that previously dated back to Dreamcast. They mentioned Crew in that article and referenced the difficulty that comes along with having 10 gamers on their system all playing at once. It may have been a public relations response, but they stated they didn't want to re-introduce Crew until they knew it could be done right.

I cannot actually look at this article right now, but I think it's the one I'm talking about: http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/10/06...issues-persist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
am i the only 1 thinking this mode will only be half court with 6 total players. No CPU bots. 3vs3 half court. no free throws,no real gym, having to always take the ball around the 3pt line is going to suck. This will be 2k12s 3on3 challange (DLC) only with My Players. that wasnt fun BTW
I hope it is fullcourt with 2 cpu players on each team, halfcourt would be pretty weak but its better than nothing
Old 09-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would be very disappointing if it is halfcourt.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #54
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

most likely the 3 on 3 will be like the legends DLC last year expect without the cell shading and legends.

gameplay starts at 2:06
Old 09-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #55
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRodWeTrust
Im cool with this
This is perfect .

Hope it's to 21.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #56
Banned

I'm don't play online too much, so I haven't paid attention to whether my friends play it online or not. But, would you be able to play online quick match for this blacktop mode for myCareer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »