Home

Signature Flaws for NBA 2K13

This is a discussion on Signature Flaws for NBA 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
This is preety good! Then again the causual gamer might not like these but for a hardcore gamer like me it would be great. Especically "Loose Cannon"!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Signature Flaws for NBA 2K13

Lol you guys are really taking this serious?

I highly doubt there seriously contemplating adding this in. I'm pretty sure it was just for teh lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 09-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2
LOL 1 more to add called Weak In the Knees: When attempting to guard elite ball handlers. They are more prone to be crossed in thee most embarrassing way. Like falling to the floor, constantly backing away. Examples: Derek Fisher or Steve Blake.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #44
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
Lol you guys are really taking this serious?

I highly doubt there seriously contemplating adding this in. I'm pretty sure it was just for teh lolz
Of course the article was just for fun, and 2K won't put these in, especially with the pejorative names, but folks are just recognizing that Sig Flaws would take the game to another level of authenticity.

I know that competitive online players hate this with a passion, but there does need to be many aspect of on the court gameplay that are out of the Users control. That is of course if you actually want to have the players to play like they do in real life.

If you make a team where , Javale McGee, Carlos Boozer, Carmelo, J.R. Smith, and Tyreke Evans, are your starters, their collective flaws, should make it unbelievably tough for even the most skilled User to win consistently with them.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 3
How does LeBron fit the "Hostage Crisis" flaw? Melo does fit that either, really only Howard fits it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #46
Rookie

Why would you want a skill to make your players bad?
Old 09-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #47
Rookie

I think this is a awesome idea as well. It gives you a more personal approach to your team. Ex: Westbrook is a great player with all the talent in the world, but in the finals when he started shooting poorly he forced shoots and could never retain composure throughout the series. But on a positive note I think a good idea would be to have a random breakout player to preform at a higher lever in a couple of games in a playoff series.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #48
Rookie

madmax17's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon21206
LOL 1 more to add called Weak In the Knees: When attempting to guard elite ball handlers. They are more prone to be crossed in thee most embarrassing way. Like falling to the floor, constantly backing away. Examples: Derek Fisher or Steve Blake.
You mean the 'Arrow to the knee' tendency.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »