Home

Official NBA 2K13 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 Q&A Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA2k13 Q&A Thread

Is there no way to play more than one online association game during the timer without ridiculous fatigue? I turned the stamina to 100 and the fatigue rate to 0 and once I play a second game my team is absolutely gassed and the computer team is full energy and I can't buy a shot or ever use sprint. Me and my friends like to play a bunch of games at once, there is just 3 of us, is there no way to turn off fatigue or is there some sort of workaround for this problem?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #474
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Is the My Player/My Career trade logic still pretty bad? Just wanted to know before I dive into mine, I thought this was something they patched last year but apparently still creeps up quite alot from what I hear.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molholt
Is there no way to play more than one online association game during the timer without ridiculous fatigue? I turned the stamina to 100 and the fatigue rate to 0 and once I play a second game my team is absolutely gassed and the computer team is full energy and I can't buy a shot or ever use sprint. Me and my friends like to play a bunch of games at once, there is just 3 of us, is there no way to turn off fatigue or is there some sort of workaround for this problem?
this happened to me alot when I first started playing. Turns out that I was using the turbo button at times where I didn't need to. Like when inbounding the ball up court. No need to sprint. Doing tricks also takes away energy. You just have to play a more sim style of game. Sprint at opportune times and use crazy crossovers sparingly as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #476
MVP

OVR: 15

How do you do the windmill crossover? Is it even in the game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYVerGacpc

Last edited by yungflo; 10-04-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #477
Rookie

I have a question about Intense-D (holding down LT).

If I set Automatic Shot Contest to "Manual" and turn down Defensive Assist Strength to "0", Intense-D does nothing, right? Holding down LT would be a waste of my time, correct?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #478
Banned

OVR: 1

HOW DO YOU BUY VC I CANT FIND THE OPTION
Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #479
Rookie

Hey guys, quick question. Does anyone know that if you deleted all of your 2k13 data and reupdate everything will your VC reset to 1k when you make a new myplayer? thanks.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #480
Rookie

NBA 2K13 BALLERS UNITE!

Only your MyPlayer can wear all the new addidas gear in the game, such as the ankle braces, pressure shorts and powerweb gear. It is such a shame that all these new accessories are not available for the real players in the edit player section as well!

YES, I am aware that all players can wear the powerweb sleeves, but that is it! I want to see D-Rose breaking ankles with his official addidas ankle braces on!

If you want to see all the real players that wear these bits of gear, be able to equip them in NBA 2K13, then LIKE this video, spread it around, and lets see if WE can help 2KSports make the game even better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRQIx...ature=youtu.be

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »