Home

Ways to get VC

This is a discussion on Ways to get VC within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ways to get VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRxSKINSx
Say it ain't so.... (Grabs Bank Card)
I've heard about this, but where's the option in-game?
Old 10-01-2012, 09:11 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli
ok. so do you think winning a Quick 12 min quarter game on HOF = winning a 2 minute game on HOF in terms of VC earned?

what if I let the Ai play the AI?
OR
What If i coached one team?

What is the most innocuous thing you've earned VC for?
I haven't tested it out completely yet. I have played association and both times I finished a game, I got an communication error with the 2k servers. It booted me out of the association mode and didn't even save the results of my game or give me VC... pissing me off so I'm staying away from association for now

I played 2 quick games (5 minute quarters) earlier. I got 250 VC for playing and 10 for winning. My second game I didn't get anything so I don't know if there's a cap or if the game just glitched.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
Pro

If there was a way to speed through your MyCareer, you would get the VC as Salary. Easy way but it is a heck of a job. Starting games and press sim to the end all the time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensational14
If there was a way to speed through your MyCareer, you would get the VC as Salary. Easy way but it is a heck of a job. Starting games and press sim to the end all the time
i dont think you can sim.Ive tried to do that but only options you get is Quit and Save and quit game.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #13
Pro

Okay.. Do you get VC after simming Association seasons?
I don't like that the VC are so hard to earn, what do i upgrade first.. looks or skills hehe. I want my player to be recognised on the blacktop field. But also purchase skills/ MyTeam things. Gotta play alot of online quick matches lol
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensational14
Okay.. Do you get VC after simming Association seasons?
I don't like that the VC are so hard to earn, what do i upgrade first.. looks or skills hehe. I want my player to be recognised on the blacktop field. But also purchase skills/ MyTeam things. Gotta play alot of online quick matches lol
You can sim games in your my career only until the next key game.But your rookie contract starts at 2yrs for 1000 which is nothing lol. you dont get vc for simming assoc games.Its like they are trying to get people to buy the vc with real money.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Which will probally happen. I'll probally buy a dollar or two worth of vc so I can get dunk packages and prefabs rituals right. No way I'd sacrifice a point in mid range shot over a pregame ritual until I'm 80 over atleast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by oGFeRNie
You can sim games in your my career only until the next key game.But your rookie contract starts at 2yrs for 1000 which is nothing lol. you dont get vc for simming assoc games.Its like they are trying to get people to buy the vc with real money.
Usually how it is when a game has in-game currency(VC) that can then be bought with real life money...so they make the in-game currency a grind to get. I don't have the game yet but i'm not surprised to learn it may be like this.

How much do you get for say A+ games? I usually average A rating offline for myplayer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »