Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #321
Rookie

uponablackstar's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
I just requested a trade to go to the Mavs and well me & Carlos Boozer went to Dallas for Mayo & Dirk. Lmfaoooo

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
Well, I guess that answers my question about trade logic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhill23
The first way to sound racist is to say I'm not racist. Lol, I get what you are saying though. I think they should have an option to sound like guys like Steve Nash, Kobe, or a guy who obviously came from a rough backround like Dion Waiters (of my Cavs) how about some foreign sounding voices I mean there seems to be a large overseas following for this game.
haha! there was just no way to avoid sounding racist, but in all seriousness 2k is just killing me with this, the myplayer voice uses too much ghetto slang, i try to avoid it but in my head im like "come on this just doesn't sound right at all"
Old 10-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #323
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Messed up and hit sim to next game and skipped over a month. I had thoughts of doing it, but I want to earn VC.

I got Shoot in Traffic and Off-Hand Dribbling to 80. I will get Ball Handling to 80, Pass to 80, Steal to 80.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:35 AM   #324
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by uponablackstar
Well, I guess that answers my question about trade logic.
CAPs have pretty high potential. I could see this as Dallas preparing for the future. Especially if they were having a bad season then just like in association a team like that may go in sell mode.

I demanded my team (Blazers) to get better because quite frankly outside of Wes Matthews and Lamarcus we suck. (Not counting Lilliard because I am trying to take his job still a month in) so I requested a few scorers. Guys who could just score since i'm a pass first point and

Long story short the GM managed to get Beasley for Batum. Some other throw in I don't remember right now.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #325
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've got a 6'11 power forward. I think it was a mistake making him have the athletic style. I want to play center as my secondary position not small forward or shooting guard. I can't shoot the ball worth a **** nor can I defend the perimeter or jump shots in general.

Anyone else frustrated by getting forced to play out of position or guard players bigger or smaller than you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #326
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

After having a big game and being the leading rebounder of the bench I was given my 1st start. I turned in a 22 pts, 12 reb, 5 ast to earn the Jordan player of the game and and the centerpiece of our new "Defend your Home Court" billboard.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #327
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobinsky
I've got a 6'11 power forward. I think it was a mistake making him have the athletic style. I want to play center as my secondary position not small forward or shooting guard. I can't shoot the ball worth a **** nor can I defend the perimeter or jump shots in general.

Anyone else frustrated by getting forced to play out of position or guard players bigger or smaller than you?
Definitely.

I made a 6'2" PG thinking I would be locked into playing PG only but the draft listed me as a PG/SG for whatever reason...then I always log about half of my minutes at SG any ways.

No fun. While I appreciate the computer trying to post me up, it's not very fun trying to defend that and being docked for points for that.

Also one game I was played at PF. Must be a glitch since it happened one time though.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:00 AM   #328
Rookie

ChaseReynolds's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm sure this may have been answered somewhere else.

I am playing on the Portland Trail Blazers, and for some reason, my socks in a road game are white, while everyone else's are black.

What's the deal? I do have custom shoes on, but is that an issue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »