Home

For my True Sim Guys (Association Mode)

This is a discussion on For my True Sim Guys (Association Mode) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
For my True Sim Guys (Association Mode)

I just found out some info that might be useful to make your association play more realistic.

When you start an association, it ask you how you want to do your simulation strategy and you proceed accordingly. As I was going through my season, I noticed that some of my stats were kind of off so I decided to edit each teams Coaching profile by resigning and selecting another team and edit.

What I also decided to do was edit each teams simulation strategy. As I went to each team, I noticed that the 76res and bobcats were all at default so I assumed that all teams are like this but when I went to the bulls the offensive rebounding was at "crash the offensive glass" instead of default.

Now the kicker is did the CPU make this adjustment or are the bulls "hardcoded" to have the attack the offensive glass tendency for simulation strategy? If my theory is correct, I think you can edit these changes and it will stick because I don't think a team can have hardcoded team tendencies during the association. I noticed that some guys were complaining that Westbrook always leads the league in scoring. But if you change him to the second option on scoring options, this may do the trick. I will test it out further but just wanted to put it out there for people that want to try and see if this will work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Pro

Re: For my True Sim Guys (Association Mode)

I get what you are saying but its easier if you control all teams. I've got all the stats realistic except for rebounds. Its all about perfecting tendencies, attributes, and the Total Sim Control. Im at end of December and this what I have for blocks & assists:

Blocks
Anthony Davis 3.0 bpg
Serge Ibaka 2.8 bpg
Bismack Biyombo 2.4 bpg
Dwight Howard 2.3 bpg
Andrew Bynum 2.2 bpg

Assists
Rajon Rondo 11.9
Chris Paul 11.2 (I'm playing Clippers games though)
Steve Nash 10.6
Deron Williams 9.7
Goran Dragic 9.2
Old 10-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
I get what you are saying but its easier if you control all teams. I've got all the stats realistic except for rebounds. Its all about perfecting tendencies, attributes, and the Total Sim Control. Im at end of December and this what I have for blocks & assists:

Blocks
Anthony Davis 3.0 bpg
Serge Ibaka 2.8 bpg
Bismack Biyombo 2.4 bpg
Dwight Howard 2.3 bpg
Andrew Bynum 2.2 bpg

Assists
Rajon Rondo 11.9
Chris Paul 11.2 (I'm playing Clippers games though)
Steve Nash 10.6
Deron Williams 9.7
Goran Dragic 9.2
Nice to that the cap on blocks is higher this year. i assume all those guys are rated 99 in block.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #4
Pro

Without editing ratings and tendencies and what not the cap is literally like 2.2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »