Home

Can We All Agree That The Most Overrated Player In 2k13 is......

This is a discussion on Can We All Agree That The Most Overrated Player In 2k13 is...... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Can We All Agree That The Most Overrated Player In 2k13 is......

According to 2K Sports, Michael Beasley is the illest dude in the NBA

This guy is incredible on the game shooting and rebounding sheeeesh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Its hard to say because right now online is set to pro on all modes and i wouldnt be surprised if its on casual sliders. For me the most overrated player has to be Kevin Durant and Lebron James. But not it terms of the ability the game gives them. But with how they score. There are alot of people who dont know sim basketball which is fine but really dont know how to use their players. Ive seen guys just run from one side of the court in the half court, full sprint and put up contested shots with these guys and they make it every time. when i manage to stay in front of them while they run directly at the front of the basket still put up a stupid shot in terms of shot selection and make it. Guys are using the top 3 teams in the nba and not really knowing how to maximize their personel and still being able to score. Thats annoying to me because i pride myself on my on ball defense. And dont get me started on pgs online who are kinda athletic. They basically become mini lebrons. Its annoying, but I guess everyone is allowed to play however they see fit. plus my online record is 36-19 so i cant complain too much. its just frustrating.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #27
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

They seriously need to tone down the dunks. 90% of the guys in the game throw down ridiculous dunks in traffic. Austin Rivers looks like prime Jordan. I get they want to cater to the casual fans, but it really takes away from the realism.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacialJones
Its hard to say because right now online is set to pro on all modes and i wouldnt be surprised if its on casual sliders. For me the most overrated player has to be Kevin Durant and Lebron James. But not it terms of the ability the game gives them. But with how they score.
I'm glad someone else said LBJ. I know he's good, but you can't steal the ball from him, you can't stop him from getting to the bucket, and he makes just about every contested shot he throws up from mid-close range. Basically, if you took every great player from the history of the NBA and merged them together you'd have NBA2K13's version of LBJ.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #29
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Can't elive no one said Kyle Korver. People literally start Kyle Korver over Kobe in MyTeams becuase of how legendary he is. Every game vs a player with Kyle Korver (no matter how bad they are) will be tight becuase Kyle hits anything; contested or not
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #30
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
JR Smith? Nick Young?
I'm not understanding why no one else has mentioned JR Swish and Nick (1 person) these dudes are absolutely CHEESEEEEE. Regardless whether you play them as the CPU or a user, these dudes attributes should not be that high... It's been that way for JR since like 2K10 so I don't get how this is overlooked.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

I was def going to go with nick young too.. he sucks in real life and 2k makes him good every year. With Lebron and Durant of course they are too good lol, but damn im sure that's what people feel like in real life when they are dropping 40 on em.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #32
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacialJones
Its hard to say because right now online is set to pro on all modes and i wouldnt be surprised if its on casual sliders. For me the most overrated player has to be Kevin Durant and Lebron James. But not it terms of the ability the game gives them. But with how they score. There are alot of people who dont know sim basketball which is fine but really dont know how to use their players. Ive seen guys just run from one side of the court in the half court, full sprint and put up contested shots with these guys and they make it every time. when i manage to stay in front of them while they run directly at the front of the basket still put up a stupid shot in terms of shot selection and make it. Guys are using the top 3 teams in the nba and not really knowing how to maximize their personel and still being able to score. Thats annoying to me because i pride myself on my on ball defense. And dont get me started on pgs online who are kinda athletic. They basically become mini lebrons. Its annoying, but I guess everyone is allowed to play however they see fit. plus my online record is 36-19 so i cant complain too much. its just frustrating.
Honestly, I can live with Lebron and Kevin Durant being "overrated", because I consider them "elite" players. Especially considering that the online games are on the pro level.

But Iggy????? Man, he's WAY overrated. He averages about 25+ PPG every time I play him. It's a shame that my opponents don't know how to use the rest of the team....if they're even any good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »