Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2012, 06:04 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno306
Ok 2kShare is being odd. It's letting me download some players. But the ones it won't let me download are the ones I need (Wayns, Sacre, etc) Oh, but it lets me download Barack Obama though...HAHAH
From trying to download missing players myself, it appears 2kshare isn't letting us download content made before today. Any time I tried to download a player or roster created/edited before october 31st it gave the error, but things made today woud download -_-

Hope this is fixed soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #106
Rookie

shawno306's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
From trying to download missing players myself, it appears 2kshare isn't letting us download content made before today. Any time I tried to download a player or roster created/edited before october 31st it gave the error, but things made today woud download -_-

Hope this is fixed soon.
Goddamn this is stressful...but I don't think it's that. I was able to download a Malik Wayns made on the 4th. But still some players won't download...

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots
Bruins
UConn Basketball
Oregon Football
Old 10-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #107
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

Can't believe anyone is defending them.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno306
Goddamn this is stressful...but I don't think it's that. I was able to download a Malik Wayns made on the 4th. But still some players won't download...
Hmm weird. Whatever it is it's annoying. I'm not even looking for them to complete the rosters. I'm set on just doing it on by myself with the help of 2kshare and we can't even get that smh.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #109
Just started!

OVR: 0
Sixers - Maalik Wanys
Old 10-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #110
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Pretty disappointing that 2K couldn't get these rosters together, but it is what it is. I was most concerned about my Knicks being on point because I've been waiting to start an Association and I didn't really want to be bothered with going through the process of saving some to a flash drive and all of that. I ended up finding a set on 2Kshare by a guy named ZTx Pioneer and it looked pretty decent. James White was missing and I didn't like how he had Copeland's stats, but those were easy fixes. I would've rather had an official set, but this is good enough and I'm not gonna sweat it anymore. Time to mess with this Association.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:58 PM   #111

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats85
If is not 2 much 2 ask can someone post the teams starting 5 and the rotation 6th man thru injury reserve
Don't know about others, but for Raptors...Aaron Gray IS NOT a starter! He's not even a backup starter. Don't know why 2K has him as a starter on Raptors.

Raptors starting lineup
C-JV
PF-Bargnani
SF-Fields
SG-DeRozan
PG-Lowry

We'll have to wait till season to see who's the 6th man, but I'm thinking it'll be Johnson(playing PF/C) Calderon(PG) and Ross(SG/SF)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 07:06 PM   #112
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by violator508
they need 2 give us real plyrs on classic teams we didn't play 4 game with fake $ so we shouldn't have created plyrs on classic teams lets get something done about this come on 2k step it up!!!!!
Go tell the missing legends to lower their price range. 2k can't put missing legends on teams unless both parties come to a financial agreement.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »