Home

NBA 2K13 - Best Defensive Stoppers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 - Best Defensive Stoppers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #73
Pro

USNAggie44's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBEgoinHAM
of course the superstars are gonna be good defenders on 2k the game is bias based Carmello and Lebron turn into Rick Mahorn down low bumping your layins

The few players that get overlooked for obvious reasons in this game

Marquis Daniels- ive scored 20 pts with this guy before for some reason when hes on the court other players react better on D equals t.o/fastbreaks

Demarre Carroll- This guy is a Lebron slide/dunk animation stopper i found out experimenting on myteam

Jae Crowder- Same as Caroll ... these 2 guys together can frustrate someone trying to spam dunks

those 3 guys have no jumper at all but can get down in the paint something like the goons of 2k realm no lie i have ran a team with tony allen at pg and these guys with C.Brewer/R.Brewer made a few people rage
Jae has an okay jumper in real life. He can make a three.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 - Best Defensive Stoppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Operator
Man, no one has brought up my Brewer boys? Corey and Ronnie are the kind of guys you want coming off your bench when you need to put some pressure on a G/F. Corey proved this year that he can score, not like Mike, but he can score.
I've always liked the work Tony Allen does when I'm not controlling him, he seems to be one of the main guys that has the awareness to overtake the 2K logic in games(most of the time).
World Peace on Post D is pretty sick, used to be perimeter d was his thing but he has evolved to his slowness.
For superstars, I have always been able to be the best at guarding with CP3.
CS the bolded. He's slower now, but inside, yeah, he's still $$$. And Lockdown/Bruiser is a pretty underrated sig skill combo, IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »