Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-12-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-12-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #65
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-12-13)

next update , kobe better be on IR online. Do it 2k do it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
they won't do that, they don't even know who half those guys are probably.

as far as the gap for melo and durant goes, it comes down to rebounding and D awareness on my roster, and since i have melo at PF where hes been playing all year his lower rebounding ratings really hurt his overall. cant explain why 2k's is so different really.
I get that but they raised vucevic,earl clarke, David west, Tristan thompson and tobais harris at one point. They sometimes raise players under 80 overall just no consistently. They just dont seem to downgrade those players. Like aaron brooks is a 78 for what again? or jamison a 77? with his atrocious defense he shouldnt even be in the mid 70s.

And as for melo, i wasnt specifically going at your roster. i was saying how i have been asking for melo to be back to his 92 rating since november. Back then everyones excuse was he would fall off. Which he did slightly because of injury. Now he is averging 40 points and over 10 boards in april and i ask for an upgrade and people say he doesnt play defense(the usual ESPN knock on melo) Thats the reason i brought up KD. Funniest thing is only thing i wanted raised were his low post defense, hustle, consistency, and maybe rebounding, offensive awareness. his ins/med are pretty much fine so i dont know how these changes would make anyone upset. 2k maybe should lower this three a little seeing how he isnt shooting 40 percent from down there anymore. but everyone is entitled to their opinion
Old 04-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #67
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
I get that but they raised vucevic,earl clarke, David west, Tristan thompson and tobais harris at one point.
vucevic killed the heat multiple times. clark is on the lakers, david west is on the pacers and thompson plays with kyrie. dont know why they picked tobias though.

as for melo durant defense comparison, synergy sports has durant ranked 92 on points per play where melo ranks at 249

melo's rebounding should both be in the lower 50's which kills his overall, but theres no excuse for his hustle to not be a 99
Old 04-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
vucevic killed the heat multiple times. clark is on the lakers, david west is on the pacers and thompson plays with kyrie. dont know why they picked tobias though.

as for melo durant defense comparison, synergy sports has durant ranked 92 on points per play where melo ranks at 249

melo's rebounding should both be in the lower 50's which kills his overall, but theres no excuse for his hustle to not be a 99
i understand those stats. but stats dont tell all. one stat doesn't FULLY define a players defense. Like how Allen Iverson had a lot of steals but wasnt that great of a defender. His defensive reb isnt that good but his offensive reb in real life is crazy. Deng has better rebounding in the game than melo and Lebron. he averages 6.5. While melo averages 6.9 and lebron averages 8.0.
And his hustle cant be 99 because to most casual watchers and espn melo is still "lazy." and hustle effects how often you dive for loose balls and such and melo isnt the one to do that. I feel his hustle should just be higher than 60.

They also raised jimmy butler too. I get what your saying though. After the beginning of the year they stopped updating lower rated players. It just makes no sense how someone like bledsoe can jump to an 81. while other players under a 80 rating on a bad team dont get touched or jump up like two points
Old 04-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #69
Rookie

For the first time ever, Kobe will be out of the game for a year. 2K14 will be impacted severely by this, Kobe was the hardest player to guard online imo.

As for his actual physical recovery, he'll be back by spring 2014...beginning of 2015 the latest. Achilles tear is a ***** to comeback early from but its Kobe.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #70
All Star

turty11's Arena

well black, that is because the "insider" that i bet doesn't exist doesn't watch anything but sportscenter highlights.

as for rebounding, lebron avg's 2 more a game than melo and deng and deng avg's .2 more a game than melo with .6 more on offense.

eh, the hustle thing is kind of meh, melo needs hustle points sig but with a 50-60 hustle rating it doesn't make sense...another fail on 2k's part

@dwade, watch 2k not take him out because he walked off the court
Old 04-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #71
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
Damn laker fans..........how u feel

Seasons over. Laker are about to dissapear from quick match
They won't take Kobe out...

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 10:30 AM   #72
All Star

turty11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
They won't take Kobe out...
id bet my house that you are right

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »