Home

LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed

This is a discussion on LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #153
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Complaining about the cover athlete is not the same as complaining about the game. Personally, I'm not a fan of Lebron in any shape or form. I respect his game per se, but he's too whiny for me. For me, I could care less about the cover athlete, but I could genuinely see myself flipping the cover so I don't have to look at him.
Is it that bad for Pacers fans? My goodness you guys shouldn't be able to look at Kobe then
Old 06-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #154
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Don't feel sorry for you...
I wasn't asking for you to feel sorry for me....again I don't give a **** about preorder incentives if people want to get the fluff that's fine since later on they will offer it again as DLC or free through Sprite or something and I know about marketing...sweet jeezus this place sucks whenever 2k announces stuff...
Old 06-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #155
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Is it that bad for Pacers fans? My goodness you guys shouldn't be able to look at Kobe then
Learn to read. I PERSONALLY don't like him as a player. It has nothing to do with me being a Pacers fan. My first comment was a joke, since the Heat has just eliminated the Pacers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #156
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7
Going to take a chance on Live this yr on PS4, 2k in my view has been regressing past couple of yrs, if I want to play a damn w/ little to no defense and a dunkfest ill just play NBA Jam!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #157
Pro

OVR: 8

Hopefully they've re-structured VC, added slider to MyCareer, improved the Shoe Creator, and touched up Association mode.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #158
Pro

OVR: 8

Hopefully they've re-structured VC, added slider to MyCareer, improved the Shoe Creator, and touched up Association mode. Oh, and you know, gameplay.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #159
Rookie

sreckless's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, Reveals King James Bonus Pack

Better cover I guess than a guy who decided he didn't even want to play in the league this year and a guy who had more commercials than rebounds in his last playoff series.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #160
Banned

OVR: 4

good lets just hope jay-z doesn't come back to executively screw another soundtrack

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »