Home

NBA 2K14 Soundtrack Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Soundtrack Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #57
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K14 Soundtrack Details Arrive Later Today, Some Have Already Been Revealed

i'm liking the soundtrack. Only song I don't like is Drake "started from the bottom". Are some of these songs overplayed on the radio? Yup. But I don't listen to the radio so I don't care. Any song in a video game soundtrack becomes repetitive whether it's underground or mainstream you eventually get tired hearing the same 20 songs everytime you play which is why custom soundtracks are the best. But as long as the mainstream songs are songs I don't mind listening to i'd rather that than some underground song that sucks.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #58
Rookie

MacksHeadroom's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Soundtrack Details Arrive Later Today, Some Have Already Been Revealed

Im not sure what I expected. Im not going to call the soundtrack bad but this is the first time I have felt I needed a custom soundtrack.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #59
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

From Shook ones last year to Jadakiss - Can't stop me...yessss

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #60
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Personally I like the soundtrack but I really wish 2K would have added 10 to 15 underground songs on top the current soundtrack as well. Just for the sake diversity that people seem to desire and they can't be that expensive to license.

I do appreciate the variation in artist though. 2K13 had 6 Jay Z tracks and 4 tracks with Kanye which was too much.... I really do think sports games should have Fifa sized soundtracks ultimately imo
Old 07-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #61
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

This is actually not bad. I was terrified of what he would pick, but apparently LeBron has okay taste. Lol! Just happy that it wasn't ALL rap this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #62
MVP

Greekcian's Arena

OVR: 1

I really feel like 2k approached Lebron to create the soundtrack and while he was being all excited and thinking about the possibilities his agent walked in to tell him: "You've got a very family-friendly image right now which we worked very hard for to get, please don't mess that up with this soundtrack"
Old 07-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #63
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-King-_

[b]And thanks to the guy who posted all of those videos. Now this page takes forever to load[\B].
Really? Wow...

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #64
Rookie

xx13cloud's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow Drake are u kiddin me... so no good rap like 2pac, bone thugs, biggie.. yeah ill probably turn off most of the music on it like i did with 2k13 music

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »