Home

NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #401
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledwaterfan25
I would say since it has considerably more views than the "2k14 features revealed" thread, made on the same day, that people definately care about crew; hell maybe even as much or more as they do about finding out what's going to be in the next game. But you're right, all those people probably just clicked on the thread by accident.

...When did I ever say people clicked on the thread by accident? All I was stating was that not all who view it are heavily invested in crew. They click on the thread because its information about 2k14. Doesn't mean they are big crew fans.

Also, a factor contributing to this thread having more views is that it was made by Steve. So it's bound to be official information. The features thread was created by jerzeyreign who is a regular user. Not the creator of the whole site.

Last edited by Melbournelad; 08-16-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2013, 05:08 AM   #402
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledwaterfan25
"you represent a very small part of the audience. Don't think that most people agree with you because you and 10 other Crewbies fill up an OS thread."

uhhhh... you mean the thread that has 17.5 thousand views on OS already, after just 2 days?
The same 20 people posting the same rant multiple times. Countered by the idiots like me willing to waste their time trying to calm them down

Quote:
" 2k12 (and i think 2k13) outsold 2k11 without Crew."

That's because 2k was the only basketball video game being sold those years, with zero competition.
Uh... 2K11 had no competition either. Or did you forget that? That's cool if you did. Harmless mistake.

Quote:
" So, apparently, folks weren't that best up about it as you may think."

Have you even spent one minute of time looking at the outcry on twitter and youtube of literally thousands of disappointed people?
LOL! Hell no! I'm sure the millions of folks that are cool with it will take to Twitter. Ever notice that the people that have something to complain about are the most vocal? Funny isn't it?

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 08-16-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #403
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
The same 20 people posting the same rant multiple times. Countered my the idiots like me willing to waste their time trying to calm them down

Uh... 2K11 had no completion either. Or did you forget that? That's cool if you did. Harmless mistake.

LOL! Hell no! I'm sure the millions of folks that are cool with it will take to Twitter. Ever notice the people that have something to complain about are the most vocal? Funny isn't it?
Funny that you don't seem to care about crew very much, meanwhile I check back into the thread and you have just bombarded everyone with massive walls of text that seem to suggest otherwise. You shouldn't get yourself so worked up like that over a mode you're not even into.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #404
Rookie

ice2modern's Arena

OVR: 3
awesome
Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #405
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
No, it just means that the Crewbies just won't shut the f up!
you're in the crew thread, moron. get outta here with your trolling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #406
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

I am okay with playing on blacktop. Instead of creating a "NBA" team like in 2k10 we have "playground" teams, like most of us experienced in real life.

I am not saying anyone tha wants the "NBA" style is wrong or anything, just saying that I am okay with blacktop.

As long as they address the gameplay. (Fouls, fatigue, easy jumpers, etc.)
Old 08-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #407
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
you're in the crew thread, moron. get outta here with your trolling.
Well, when I say "Wait for info, as this isn't set 100% yet," I get stories on how that's wrong, how 5v5 is going to be blacktop based off little facts, and just a lot of text of rants.

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone
Old 08-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #408
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Well, when I say "Wait for info, as this isn't set 100% yet," I get stories on how that's wrong, how 5v5 is going to be blacktop based off little facts, and just a lot of text of rants.

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone
i wasn't talking to you in the last post. 5 vs 5 is blacktop if you read between the lines. yea, there's a chance it won't be, just like there was a chance that girl from dumb and dumber would go out with jim carrey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »