Home

NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #521
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
A 99 rated 8 ft PG is a completely different opponent than 99 rated 6'3 PG.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
thats exactly my point sir...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #522
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

I haven't really paid attention to this thread so pardon me for asking, but can someone let me know if I'm correct...

- Crew will now be played on blacktop?
- Both 3 on 3, and 5 on 5 will be up to 21? {LMAO if that's true}
- Looking at the past couple pages, uncapped players are still inevitable?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #523
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
I haven't really paid attention to this thread so pardon me for asking, but can someone let me know if I'm correct...

- Crew will now be played on blacktop? 3v3 is confirmed, not sure about 5v5.
- Both 3 on 3, and 5 on 5 will be up to 21? {LMAO if that's true} Same Answer as the first
- Looking at the past couple pages, uncapped players are still inevitable? No, no its not. It took months for someone to realize how to do it, and they need a tool for something to happen. And that tool was released around April/May. And we can always tell the developer of the tool to not include it for next year/hope that 2K hard codes what was used to cheat.
Answers in bold
Old 08-24-2013, 04:58 PM   #524
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Answers in bold
Thank you my good sir
Old 08-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #525
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

How bout this:

No one's allowed to brag about how "good" they are if they hack or even buy their my player's 99 overall.

Is it really that hard to just play and get your guy good enough to challenge other people? To this day I'm still on blacktop with 70 overall guys I create just to play with someone new, and I'm still competitive.

Stop supporting laziness and buying your overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #526
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
1st of all Smart guy, i posted a video which featured A buzzer beater, and a game winning shot. I also did mention minus the hacks that the guys who were playing used, that whole "aura" of being in an arena with the game on the line is what i missed about crew. If you do your homework, there arent many, if ANY crew games on youtube that are short and to the point, that feature game winning shots, or maybe buzzer beater highlights. If there are, post them, and I'll rest my case. Until then, don't assume because i rallied to bring crew back, that I want to cheat to win.

My Crew on Xbox 360 was ranked pretty well, and we played against everyone straight up. No huge, gigantic point guards, no hop-stepping, no pump fake to foul glitching, just straight up basketball. 8/10 times we came up with a victory. I'll take that win percentage any day playing straight up basketball.

This is what gets me confused. I want to know something. All of you who play crew, or were a part of the Xbox 360 crew community for 2k10 and 2k11, surely you've heard of my crew..Miami Heat

Why is it that i would even need to hack my players to beat people? Whats interesting is that with this whole Virtual Coins system, ppl will be MORE inclined to "hack" their players than ever before, so let's see how you and the rest of the crew community feel about people from DAY ONE having overall 99 myplayers. Are you going to cry and complain and say to 2k to ban them because their overalls are better than yours?

man....if so...this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOng year for some of you. Either get with the program and choose SMART basketball players on your crew, so that no matter who your opponent is you win with basketball I.Q. or just sit down and shut up, because you're just making excuses.

Bro you got snoop dogg cyber faced player how you goin tell me you didnt hack
Old 08-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #527
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEasy20
Bro you got snoop dogg cyber faced player how you goin tell me you didnt hack
What? I seriously don't know where this is going. Cyberface mods are fine, rating/height mods aren't. Weight mods are funny. In terms of online play.

Tap Tap Tapatalking away from my iPhone - now Free
Old 08-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #528
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
What? I seriously don't know where this is going. Cyberface mods are fine, rating/height mods aren't. Weight mods are funny. In terms of online play.

Tap Tap Tapatalking away from my iPhone - now Free
The cyber face mods isn't bad if that's the only thing they did because its just a face. That MrLeaderboards cat and most of the Top 20 teams is a known cheaters. Trust me, he had all his tendencies on 100 and was uncapped. If you at least have a basic understanding of 2K, it's no reason you shouldn't be good w/ those.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »