Home

NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Features Crew Mode - 3-on-3 or 5-on-5

you would think that with all the novels banned from the leaderboards has typed up, he'd be able to at least convert one person to his way of thinking, hasn't happened yet though. i give him credit for cutting all these heel promos though. the wait for next gen begins... better have crew.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #738
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Spoiler

It's not like we are dissing you because you do a lot of iso moves, just attack the rim only or whatever. You have been hacking the game since 2K10! It's like you hackers are slow or something. I just don't see how y'all could beat some regular players and think y'all are so nice when y'all got all types of unfair advantages. I wish it was still the 2K11 days because I would challenge you to a regular game Hall of Fame lobby game and smash you. That's how you can really tell whose nice and I would be able to see how you play without tendency hacks, being uncapped etc. I can tell you know how to play the game, but you aren't as nice as you think you are man. I just wish I could see how you played without all those hacks lol. What was your full "career" stat line again? I am sure mines is challenging that and I was a 6' PG capped and everything.

Spoiler

Because most of y'all are not. You guys are hacked and it gives y'all a BIG advantage. If y'all are so much better than other people, then why do y'all hack in the first place? My team had no hacks what so ever and still was top 30 (because we started our squad way late) and didn't play by lagging people out etc. We played within the rules. Yeah, we ran zone and we took charges. Stuff that could be easily avoidable. We didn't hopstep or spin dunk and was still dope.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #739
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4

All this arguing is hurting my head. What do you gents think is the chance we see the REAL crew mode, they way we actually want it in next gen 2k14? I really think it's just a pipe dream at this point. I'm not very optimistic that it will be in an arena, with actual rules, fouls, refs, and actual computer controlled NBA players. I feel like 2k showed their hand with this "crews" blacktop 2.0 mode for current gen. Idk, I could be wrong, maybe we'll get a legitimate crew mode by the time next gen drops; but the way they set up "crews" for C.G. seems like a new philosophy on how they think that crew mode should be set up and played, rather than just a quick add in for current gen. Thoughts?
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Old 09-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #740
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
So you admit that I'm nice? heh....you guys are funny on this forum. Btw jrocc and BEasy20, and a few other goofies on here, you would swear i was the worse 2k player ever. I refuse to defend myself over silly comments that none of you know what you're talking about. Say what you like. Call Me what you want, but blowing out my candle does NOT MAKE ANY OF YOU SHINE BRIGHTER!!!

I dont know where some of you get this insane idea that us folks have to play the same way just because you do.

You and 98% of this forum and you can count in the average 2k Sports gamer, go and get NBA 2K every year and think, "Hey, I cant wait to play this game to have fun, and play with my friends"

Then there's the 1% of you who take the time to see whats under 2K's hood and spend your time editing rosters, sliders,accessories and have found aniche in 2k's community and thats well respected as well. Kudo's to you my friends.

Then, whats left.......

People like myself see the game differently..... sort of like....

and it's ok if you regular folks don't get it...it's cool. You're not supposed to.

So live in your fantasy world where everyone plays the same way you do. Where everyone abides by the same Imaginary, unwritten,unspoken Online "House Rules" that everyone you meet online should play by. Keep believing because people are higher ranked than you, that they cheat to win...Keep believing that they aren't just BETTER THAN YOU at the game.

You know why? because it helps you sleep better. It helps this world more when you can place blame on others for your lack of understanding. Your lack of commitment to get better. Putting faith that top rank people are where they are at because they must have cheated the game, or hacked their way to the top is what makes sense to the uninitiated.

So if bashing me is what ya'll need to do to feel better about your self esteem....go right ahead. Knock yourself out. But remember. This is an online community. We're supposed to be here for one thing, and one thing only. Sports video games, and talking about ways to help each other out and make the overall product get better. Pointing fingers and ganging up on people is no different than bullying on the streets. So before you go ahead and start Cliquing up on folks on here, learn how to ADJUST your game and be willing to take losses and learn from them so that you're better prepared the next time you face something similar instead of running and crying to online social platforms to say you got cheated instead of taking the time to get better.

End Rant~

This might be the funniest post I've ever read LOL. You make a lot of assumptions. What you are doing is not rocket science. You cheat at a videogame. Congratulations. Notice I didn't say cheese. But when you come in here, as a self-proclaimed 2K11 Crew cheater, and expect others to a) have respect for that b) think there's some noble justification for that, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Anyways, enough with this crap.

BRING ON NBA 2K14!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #741
Rookie

iimrampage28's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
you would think that with all the novels banned from the leaderboards has typed up, he'd be able to at least convert one person to his way of thinking, hasn't happened yet though. i give him credit for cutting all these heel promos though. the wait for next gen begins... better have crew.
Lmao at the heel promo part....he thinks he's cm punk for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Los Angeles Lakers | New Orleans Saints | Boston Red Sox | Jackson State Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #742
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

It's pretty simple, leaderboards hacked...

That's not really the issue though,because a lot of guys hacked. But those other guys aren't holding on to two year old hacked stats and claiming elite status.

I just find that very amusing.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #743
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iimrampage28
Lmao at the heel promo part....he thinks he's cm punk for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
he's more like a curtis axel.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #744
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
he's more like a curtis axel.
you guys truly do entertain me....but you lost site of what this thread was a long time ago. Lets get back to whats important...

What will everyone be playing as? Point guards,shooting guards, small forwards, power forwards, or centers for their respective crews?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »