Home

NBA 2K14 Player Ratings Released So Far

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Player Ratings Released So Far within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
sum of these 2k rating look good and bad like the good is paul cuz next season he has to prove he's the star of the team to become a 90, pau gasol ill stick with 80 79 78 cuz dude didnt seem to impress me last season and wasnt part of the Mike "no defense" d'antoni system even tho he tried, roy hibbert.......post game better be increased , evan and lopez just right

the bad, imma admit lebron can be called 99 by others but i c 97 in my opinion, anthony bennet ......jeez 2k every #1 pick gotta be good?, victor...... sure hes a guard and play D and possibly fast but that sound like a number 1 draft pick also compare how cody zeller got......i could see dude be like a hustle player like joakim noah.
but that's my opinion toward ratings on 2k
lets see what 2k say for other stars and other rookies rookies. going be crazy to see d rose and granger the same rating from before
Old 09-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #90
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - LeBron James, Roy Hibbert & Victor Oladipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
melo had a bad year? lol yikes. Considering he averaged 23 on 43 percent shooting in the lockout year and this year avg 29 7 and 3. on 45 percent shooting and 38 from three and won a scoring title, id say it was a pretty good yea. He was 3rd in MVP voting and 4th in PER behind lebron, KD and CP3. He also went 4 games shooting 60 percent from the field while averging 40 points.(mostly jumpshots which makes it even more crazy).

For jr and wade you have points. but considering heat won again wade isnt going to be bumped too much. jr would be fine if they had a inconsistent sig skill. but yea
Melo is an efficient chucker. He chucked somewhat efficiently the first part of the year, then the second half he didn't, what would lead people to believe differently is that one week of good games he had.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - Russell Westbrook, Anthony Bennett, Pau Gasol & Evan Tu

It really surprises me that people still care about number ratings every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #92
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - LeBron James, Roy Hibbert & Victor Oladipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkayC
Melo is an efficient chucker. He chucked somewhat efficiently the first part of the year, then the second half he didn't, what would lead people to believe differently is that one week of good games he had.
He actually got injured I believe against the lakers and messed up his shoulder he also tripped over his own feet and hurt himself(funny video) that's when his percentage went down. Once his knee was drained is when he started that "week of good games". Also a week of good games is actually long overdue considering curry got raised after his 54 point game against Knicks and kyrie being raised after dropping 19 I'm the fourth against OKC. Or Vucevic being raised after his one 22 rebounding game. And an effecient chucker isn't bad when yu see the alternatice( jr smith, monte, etc)
Old 09-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #93
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - Russell Westbrook, Anthony Bennett, Pau Gasol & Evan Tu

https://twitter.com/JaredDudley619/s...37697367629824

Jared Dudley is a 73.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #94
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - Westbrook, Bennett, Pau Gasol, Evan Turner & Jared Dudl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
Bennett's skin color is WAY off.
this is going to piss me off if they still have CJ Miles the wrong color also.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #95
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Once again these seem fine to me. I think the ratings are better this year. Bennett may be a bit high but not that bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - Westbrook, Bennett, Pau Gasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
That comes with being a number 1 pick, Im surprised he is not 80 overall. Maybe the nba forces 2k to overrate the number 1 pick? That wouldnt be a shock for me.

Im sure if zeller was the 1st pick he would be 76 and bennet at 4 68-70

Anybody knows what rating hasheem thabeet was the year he was drafted?
He was a 57 OVR

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »