Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Path to Greatness Gameplay

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Path to Greatness Gameplay within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - Path to Greatness Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Look at it in slow speed, youre wrong. Green is stepping into the pick.
I watched it about 30 times before posting, just to make sure. He slides out of the way. Watch his feet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #26
Rookie

adwin7's Arena

OVR: 2

After watching the whole thing. I wondered a few times if the other team had a user controlling it. The cpu plays with a better sense of urgency. Every possession had a nice flow to it. When the user ran that play, it happened so fast I didnt have time to catch it setting up. I'm excited right now to this game looks really good. Still i saw some clipping issues and I dont like the way animations on the sidelines when a player has the ball looks, but overall
Old 09-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #27
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I agree...the DEFENSE.
Defense looks pretty legit yeah. Animations look pretty tight. I'am glad they took off the leaning forward standing floater that would morph into the D near the rim.

Looks like you're not stuck into animations when you're near a defensinve player as the ball handler. He doesn't have to press turbo to get into a jogging rythm again.

I think they've changed the sound of the rim.

I liked that miss pass by Lebron after that spin.

Last edited by Vni; 09-13-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #28
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Those Knicks got a 2k dream team lol
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #29
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
I watched it about 30 times before posting, just to make sure. He slides out of the way. Watch his feet.
I see the small hitch youre talking about, but he steps into the pick right after that happens. What youre talking about occurs at 6:41. Either way, we both see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 09-13-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 11

How unrealistic can this mode be, CP3 - Lebron and Howard? They all joined, meanwhile CP3 and Howard have signed 5 year deals so we are or should be talkin about them joining up in 2017-18 which isn't the case.

Then we got 3 ""max"" deals with CP3-Lebron-Howard meanwhile you still got Faried in your starting line up who will get at least 7-10 million a year when his next deal is coming up.

Credibility = non existant.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
So, it's a fantasy story mode centered around Lebron. I'll probably play through it for completionist purposes.

I do wonder if the scripting of the non-Heat version will allow Lebron to end up on any team, or if it is predetermined that he go to the Knicks. I think it would be more fun to put him on a basement team like the Raptors or Kings and try to get rings without any support.
I truly think this mode is preset to specified team that follows its story line and there should not be an option for Lebron to go to any teams in the NBA. Simply, there's not way to make commentary to have each story line with so much variation. I think it's may be the limit in terms of graphic for this generation and it does not look any better other than additional animation. I would wait for next generation NBA 2k14 instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #32
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
How unrealistic can this mode be, CP3 - Lebron and Howard? They all joined, meanwhile CP3 and Howard have signed 5 year deals so we are or should be talkin about them joining up in 2017-18 which isn't the case.

Then we got 3 ""max"" deals with CP3-Lebron-Howard meanwhile you still got Faried in your starting line up who will get at least 7-10 million a year when his next deal is coming up.

Credibility = non existant.

Yeah that's what i was thinking, how the hell would they have got Faried as well as 3 max players. The knicks also don't have most of their contracts off the books until 2015, yet they sign Lebron in 2014 when they are into the luxury tax? What?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »