Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Player Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Player Ratings within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #57
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflebrains
Lol. Can 2K make it anymore obvious that they are racist/xenophobic?
I'm going to try to steer clear of this conversation because I don't want to get banned, but I agree.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 09-25-2013, 01:00 AM   #58
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityAndy
Meyers also is a MUCH better perimeter shooter than they give him credit for here. F? Please. In my association I moved his 3pt to a 70. Anyone that follows the Blazers knows he can shoot mid and 3s with some proficiency.

Then again, if these attributes were derived solely from statistics it makes sense. I'm not sure he actually shot one last year.

People better not sleep on the Blazers online this year: Lillard, Matthews, Batum, Williams, CJM, Wright, and Crabbe... That is a potent shooting core. Now let's hope the post game has been fixed (maybe Aldridge can hit 50% of his post fade aways this year... ). If so, I'll just surround Aldridge with shooters and have a field day when the double team comes.
LOL you gave meyers leonard a 70 in 3pt shooting... and people wonder why blazer fans got the nickname the NBA's soccer mom fans from Bill Simmons.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:29 AM   #59
Rookie

basketball444's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm still trying to figure out how Gordon Hayward has a 58 defensive rating. He ranks 42 in isolation situations (Keep in mind he was frequently put on CP3, Kobe, and other elite players last year do to his length.) He does have trouble with spot up situations, although I blame that on Jefferson bad rotations always causing Hayward to provide help leaving his man open, but is solid everwhere else according to synergy. Realistically his on ball D should be above average while his defensive awareness should be average or below average. It's going to be fun watching the 2k insider "favorites" plummet like a rock when the season starts and stats are actually being used. I think Hayward will be around 74-77.

EDIT: but i am glad to see the updated sig skills on Hayward and Favors. I also see Burke has the pick and roll sig skill is should be fun to using him.

Last edited by basketball444; 09-25-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:09 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Let's be honest: this rosters SUCK.
Gigi Datome isn't even in the game, when he could very well be the Pistons starting SG before the end of the season
Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #61
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
isn't Josh Harrellson supposed to be on the Pistons. Anyway I'm generally more happy this year with the
ratings than I have been in past years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #62
Pro

OVR: 7

terrible roster.

no dead eye for curry, no brick wall for bogut, parker the best point guard in the league last season without doubt is rated 87, theres something wrong. and before people say, he could have bad defense stats....why in the world is melo 90+ then? he is has no d whatsoever.

tony parker was just as good offensively as melo, way more efficient, and also has an amazing dish game. the best point guard in the league MUST be higher rated than this.

shumpert overated on three and defense, Klay thompson was a superstar playoff defensive performer and has not been recognized in the least by 2k. what were these ratings guys watching last season? the knicks are shaping up to be one of the best defensive teams in the game....when in real life they are the opposite.......and golden state, whose team defense helped make them shock the viewing public, have been denied.

dirk at 84....look i know he cant defend, but he pretty much dragged an average dallas team to almost 8th in the 2nd half of last season. he was literally in the best form of his career barring the legendary championship run. and once again, i point to melo's overall to state that having no defense doesn't seem to affect him...
Old 09-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #63
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm going to miss Granger's Deadeye, but isn't it kinda redundant to give Paul George two dunk signature skills?
Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #64
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1

Cant wait for 2k14 and rebuild the boston celtics!

Not that happy with the ratings though. Olynyk only 62 even if he has been great in summer league and being the 13th pick. I understand he hasnt played any nba game yet, but why there are few other rooks who have so high ratings?!

Anyway, i will still play this game! Wonder what are the coach ratings now. hehe

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »