Home

NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #113
CP3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Whats the bug?
Depth chart is no good in 5vs5 blacktop game. I choose player for each position and in game the PG play inside and I can call him with L2 instead of X. Same thing for other position...

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

Blacktop offline mode.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
None

How often can the bug be reproduced?
For each game

Do you have video or pictures?
NoIt's really boring. I like to play pickup game against CPU and players don't play at right position. I try to choose in order PG, SG, SF, PF, C or other order, I have the same problem...
Old 10-26-2013, 11:31 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Whats the bug?
AT offline tasks, when the Draft Lottery ends the game stops working and I am back to desktop. The same happens if I select prospect scouting.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Offline Assiciation mode
How often can the bug be reproduced?
Always
Do you have video or pictures?
Yes, anything you want. I can draw it if you like.
How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
It happens at the start of the second season. I see that there are undrafted rookie players in some team rosters. When I edit them they have no contract and do not belong to the team. They are rookies. I can edit their appearance (head etc). They have Season stats.
Sometimes the mode continues to the next season. 99% The game crashes. If the game crashes you can ever continue to the next season and the association file is ruined.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #115
Just started!

Icon5 Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Whats the bug?

Save Folder (%appdata%) saving myplayer is not working

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Gameplay (Saving my game)

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? whenever i tried to save my game its not saving...

How often can the bug be reproduced? everytime i saved..

Do you have video or pictures? impossible but the only thing i would say is, save folder in appdata is not working.. i cant save...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #116
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Provide us with the information below so we can investigate the issue you're experiencing:

Summary: MyPlayer refuses to dunk on alley oop plays.

Console/Platform: PS3.

Single or Multiplayer: BOTH.
- If Single Player, what difficulty level? Every level.

- If Multiplayer, be specific to what each player did in order to reproduce the bug.
I cut to the basket with a wide open path to the rim & he threw an alley oop pass. When successful player performs layup instead of dunk.

Steps to Reproduce:

1 - Launch Game
2 - From Main Menu
3 - Online/Game Mode/MyCareer
4 - Online Blacktop/Crews/Blacktop/Scrimmage/Next game/Key game
5 - Cut to basket with open path then human teammate throws alley oop (square + L2)/Cut to basket with open path then call for alley oop (square + L2)

Detailed Description of the Issue:

All explained (or as detailed as I could be) in this video:
Old 10-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 9

Online Association
Old 10-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #118
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Online Association
LMAO!!!!

Sums it up nicely
Old 10-31-2013, 01:27 AM   #119
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
Provide us with the information below so we can investigate the issue you're experiencing:

Summary: MyPlayer refuses to dunk on alley oop plays.

Console/Platform: PS3.

Single or Multiplayer: BOTH.
- If Single Player, what difficulty level? Every level.

- If Multiplayer, be specific to what each player did in order to reproduce the bug.
I cut to the basket with a wide open path to the rim & he threw an alley oop pass. When successful player performs layup instead of dunk.

Steps to Reproduce:

1 - Launch Game
2 - From Main Menu
3 - Online/Game Mode/MyCareer
4 - Online Blacktop/Crews/Blacktop/Scrimmage/Next game/Key game
5 - Cut to basket with open path then human teammate throws alley oop (square + L2)/Cut to basket with open path then call for alley oop (square + L2)

All explained (or as detailed as I could be) in this video:

To be far who ever was throwing the lobs was tossing the ball from bad angles and also some of the lobs was passed while in traffic.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:46 AM   #120
Pro

OVR: 13

Summary: MyPlayer team mates rating are based off of your Myplayer rating/attributes

Console/Platform: PS3/x360.

Single or Multiplayer: MyCareer Mode
- If Single Player, what difficulty level? 2k/Visual concept default MyCareer setting. With and without an title update.

- If Multiplayer, be specific to what each player did in order to reproduce the bug. - NA

Steps to Reproduce: Play MyCareer/MyPlayer mode (2k12,2k13,2k14) and watch your team mates miss point blank range shots or shot light out.

If I have a Mid-range shot rating of 45 then so do my team mates. If I have a block rating of 98 so do my team mates.

Its more of a why cant we edit are ratings value up and down which would let us control the flow of the game.Since rating are attached to the team and MyCareer is an extension of association.
Although for the mode it seems logical to not edit the rating value down if raised high. An option would be nice. Even if its via micro transaction.
----------------------------------

Those who are mad and say MyCareer is not cool and your team mates need to go to training camp then understand this.Your rating/play style is also your teams. If you do bad then so does your mates. That why it like 50 points in the paint and they can only score when under the rim.

IMO Mycareer mode is for the casual fans. I do go between association and MC mode and its really only because I have a wider selecting in association mode as far as game options/sliders go.

Last edited by chrome_305; 10-31-2013 at 01:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »