Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2014, 02:23 AM   #81
Rookie

mika69's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Re: Suggestions/Feedback

sorry if the language is not correct
suggestions :
In season mode : the possibility to exhange energy for an epic card or legendary
example : 2000 energy for an epic and 5000 for a legendary

During a week end , increase the chance (pourcentage) to have a purple (or legendary) during a few hours

Won credits every winning games (1 cerdit for a win)

Reduce the price of credits , 17.33 Euros a legendary or epic card is too much expansive (no no the french are not skinflits , they are poor lol)

And in this case , create some unique card (sold to a moderate price) in touch of the nba (like Melo and his carrer high or Lebron James )

Thanks for reading
Have a nice day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2014, 03:01 AM   #82
Pro

Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
As I mentioned in the other thread, a Rename option would be nice for those of us who mistakenly entered their real names and want something a bit more "cavalier".

Also, take a page out of FIFA's book and incorporate Team Chemistry, where your line-up receives a significant stat bonus for meeting certain criteria that would be natural for a real game (i.e. having a player at each position, all players from the same team, etc.). The upside to this is that it would make a lot C/UC cards -- which we all consider throwaways at this point -- more valuable (ex: imagine using an all-Bulls line-up and playing UC Kerr just for the stat boost).
Sounds amazing

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2014, 03:04 AM   #83
Pro

Raye's Arena

Ultimately I would really like to see improved rewards for the season. Some of us who have been playing since the app came out and have not spent money yet dedicated countless hours to the game are still struggling to get lucky and make an epic pro. A rare card is pretty useless at this point in an attempt to improve my roster.

I would also like to see an option to either discard a card or an increases card capacity.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:05 AM   #84
Rookie

mika69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raye
Ultimately I would really like to see improved rewards for the season. Some of us who have been playing since the app came out and have not spent money yet dedicated countless hours to the game are still struggling to get lucky and make an epic pro. A rare card is pretty useless at this point in an attempt to improve my roster.

I would also like to see an option to either discard a card or an increases card capacity.
Luck is necesseray to win a championship

another suggestion
buy or win a card in touch of ours countries
like a Tony paker card legendary or Noah for france
Nowitsky for Germany etc etc
Old 03-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #85
Banned

The second rivals was awesome! I loved the prize tiers and felt that the time and money I used I got something awesome out of. I would like to see a tweak to the season rewards. If you manage to win the whole thing it would really be nice to see if one of the prizes was an epic pack. It would give everyone a chance who wins to get a legendary card and for folks like myself who have a legendary heavy LU a chance to improve ours as well. This I think would be more inline with to work with the great improvements made to rivals allowing the game to be even better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 8

I think the last event was too long. 6 days is a huge period of time, and the investment nedeed is just litlle too much, for me at least. And i would really like if the end time wouldn't be at the middle of the night Europe time. The first event was ok in that regard (finished 9am).
I would also like too see some limit on hotstreak buying option. And of course the limit on hotstreak storing had nothing to do with wanting "the board to reflect the real position in the game" as it was said. After all if someone decided to buy streaks, only his will to spend decided that.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:24 PM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch 420
I think the last event was too long. 6 days is a huge period of time, and the investment nedeed is just litlle too much, for me at least. And i would really like if the end time wouldn't be at the middle of the night Europe time. The first event was ok in that regard (finished 9am).
I would also like too see some limit on hotstreak buying option. And of course the limit on hotstreak storing had nothing to do with wanting "the board to reflect the real position in the game" as it was said. After all if someone decided to buy streaks, only his will to spend decided that.
Maybe take a day off but as a whole the time limit was fine IMO. The time it starts is in the middle of the night here in the US so its a little fair that it ends that way your time. You can't have your cake and eat it too as the saying goes. People really need to knock it off with the limit the hot streak buying. For some of us its the ONLY way we have a chance to get in there to compete. I simply with my job do not have the time to put in 10-12 hour days of playing this game. Buying however many streaks I want with say 6500 credits keeps me in the game. I personally have no problem if someone can store a bunch either. Its the same theory to be honest. Some people have time and some people have money. Just because you don't like the other option doesn't mean you limit it to give yourself a better chance.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #88
Pro

OVR: 8

I'm ready fot it too start in the middle of the night, just as long as it doesnt end at 4am.

And i too have a busy work, and a family life. And i did buy few hotstreaks, when i fell behind because of that. But buying your way with unlimited bought streaks into That long of an event is too much in my view. Takes the edge off of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »