Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #457
MVP

Mas009's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
You mean coming first on the regular season? If so, i agree. Some rewards would give players a reason to keep pushing in the RS because right now it seems kind of irrelevant.

Doesnt have to be anything great like Leg support. A couple of Enhancements or a pack of energy cards or something would be enough.
Yeah thats right, there is no reason to push for first in season mode. But if you were to win something then more people would try and get rewarded for getting there.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:34 PM   #458
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsome
An option to turn off animations as well as a "select all" option when choosing cards to use in training would be nice.
Agree! It would be also good if you have the option to lock a few cards. Therefore, you would not train the cards which you like by accident. I just trained my Rookie Davis by accident which I was going to get his Pro version. Sigh.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #459
Rookie

Hi all,

My first post on the forum!

I've already seen this mentioned, but I would also like an option to eliminate the animations. It slows the process so much and it's not very interesting.

I would also suggest being able to see the total stats when two cards go head-to-head, and also show both cards after the round ends (kind of like how the cards are displayed when a tie occurs, except one can be in the foreground, the other in the background). There are many times I'm interested in seeing a card's stats, or know by how much or how little I won/lost by but the card goes away or is moving too much for me to see it, and seeing how close the match up is adds excitement.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #460
Just started!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested already as I do not want to go through 46 pages of replies, but I think it would be a great idea if there were card rewards for accomplishing things in the console game. You can get VC in the mobile game for the console game and I think it would be neat if you were to accomplish something such as winning the NBA Finals or winning the MVP award in MyCareer, or winning executive of the year award in MyGM mode would reward you with certain cards in the mobile game, it can be even based off of achievements/trophies too in order to make it easier. For example, being a shooting guard and getting a triple double on All-Star mode in MyCareer would get you a James Harden card or something like that. From a 2k point of view I think this would be a win-win as players with the console game who want to be better get the mobile game but with this, players with the mobile game would want to get the console game.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:06 AM   #461
Rookie

mika69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvnug
Please, gor the love of god, increase our deck size. 150 to 200 would be alot better. 100 is way too small.
Oh yes !!! please increase the deck to (at least) 120
and when the "bid process" will be opened ?
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #462
Rookie

how about add friend chat fuction ir friend test mode to let players check their deck cards without challenging other guys?
also maybe add a assosiation system just like other card-games's "guild system" would be much fun!
otherwise once the majirity of players reavh the leg++ or higher star++ tier
all card stats will be alike and the match end with one's luck will kill the game.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:14 AM   #463

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

For both NBA and WWE, there should be a rule where if you're maxed out on something like energy cards or boosts, you can't earn any more. I'm sure so many people feel wasted when they draw an energy or boost card, but are already maxed out, so that card goes to waste(ESPECIALLY the boost card since it resets the draw deck).
Old 12-14-2014, 04:56 AM   #464
Banned

Would be interesting if we could start two seasons. Would give more reason to keep cards that otherwise wouldn't make your lu to build another season team. Would also give reason to grind more for energies/boosts/duping.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »