Home

Rivals Clash Wishlist

This is a discussion on Rivals Clash Wishlist within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2014, 05:18 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals Clash Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKERKING
I think you nailed it with AI being upgraded
And I think this will be the next RC
Hope it is I will go with raptors all the way but will FOR SURE I will take IVERSON!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope this is the next one Allen Iverson vs Vince Carter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 05:41 AM   #106
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysander
This current clash opens up some fun possibilities with "what if" I'd like to see a battle of this years NCAA championship, grads from Uconn vs grads from Kentucky. Just a quick look found several epics and rares (not sure about legendarys, haven't looked that far) from both pools Rudy Gay, Caron Butler, Kemba Walker epics vs John Wall, Rajon Rondo epics... just something fun

another I thought of that could be fun would be the '92 Dream Team (USA Olympics) Vs 2012 USA Dream Team
I like the idea of ​​a duel between the two dream team, it would be cool !!
Old 04-29-2014, 10:49 AM   #107
Banned

LAKERKING's Arena

Also something about the RC
I don't think they should start it at 12:00am PST
see I'm on the east coast and for me it really starts at 3:00am
I don't believe that's fair because I can't stay up that late where as if it was 12:00 for me I would bet anything that would get a rivals card my rank in the mavs vs suns was 132 but could not keep it because was so tired took a nap for like 25 mins and rank was 207 and never got close again (but from what I hear I didn't miss out on anything) sorry mr davis if I'm begin rude that is not my intention all I'm saying is maybe consider bumping the time a bit back.
Also think 5 days is too long I'm completely burned out after it maybe 3 days would be better up too you
Old 04-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #108
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKERKING
Also something about the RC
I don't think they should start it at 12:00am PST
see I'm on the east coast and for me it really starts at 3:00am
I don't believe that's fair because I can't stay up that late where as if it was 12:00 for me I would bet anything that would get a rivals card my rank in the mavs vs suns was 132 but could not keep it because was so tired took a nap for like 25 mins and rank was 207 and never got close again (but from what I hear I didn't miss out on anything) sorry mr davis if I'm begin rude that is not my intention all I'm saying is maybe consider bumping the time a bit back.
Also think 5 days is too long I'm completely burned out after it maybe 3 days would be better up too you
I don't really care much about the start time but i would like the end time to be the same. That takes out any time zone advantage or disadvantage that you mentioned. With a 6 hour difference, it provides upto a 6 hour advantage for certain time zone or schedules (i.e. those that work at night vs day). I.e. end it on Sat. @ 12:00am (18 hours earlier) so on Sunday we can actually have the day off instead of grinding like crazy to keep our spot in the top 125/50/25/10... (etc).
Old 04-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #109
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widebody23
I hope this is the next one Allen Iverson vs Vince Carter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be great... actually anything without a PG as reward would be great. Last 2 RC (only 2 i did) both feature PG as legendary and on both teams... i think some of us could use help @ other positions beside PGs. If i get another PG, Legendary Kidd will likely see the bench while i still spot a Rare Pro starting SG...
Old 04-29-2014, 05:46 PM   #110
Banned

LAKERKING's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
That would be great... actually anything without a PG as reward would be great. Last 2 RC (only 2 i did) both feature PG as legendary and on both teams... i think some of us could use help @ other positions beside PGs. If i get another PG, Legendary Kidd will likely see the bench while i still spot a Rare Pro starting SG...
Yeah I really need a Legendary or epic pro CENTER no more power forwards and small forwards but a would take a point guard cause still have a rare pro in the season line-up (doc rivers) but now I'm second guessing maybe CHRIS MULLINS is the upgraded card and the next RC will be CLIPPERS VS WARRIORS
Old 04-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #111
Banned

LAKERKING's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
I don't really care much about the start time but i would like the end time to be the same. That takes out any time zone advantage or disadvantage that you mentioned. With a 6 hour difference, it provides upto a 6 hour advantage for certain time zone or schedules (i.e. those that work at night vs day). I.e. end it on Sat. @ 12:00am (18 hours earlier) so on Sunday we can actually have the day off instead of grinding like crazy to keep our spot in the top 125/50/25/10... (etc).
EXACTLY!
(that's all really have to say has to be at least ten characters)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #112
Pro

OVR: 5

I would like to see Charlotte hornets vs Charlotte bobcats or New Orleans hornets.

Johnson, bogues, kobe, mourning
V
Davis, holiday, Gordon, Evans

Or

Davis, cp3 etc etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »