Home

NBA 2K15 System Requirements Revealed For PC Users, Will Cost $59.99

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 System Requirements Revealed For PC Users, Will Cost $59.99 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2014, 11:39 AM   #41
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 System Requirements Revealed For PC Users, Will Cost $59.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
wow at $60 I will just enjoy the XB1 version with my many friends. Not gonna upgrade my OS for this lol. Need a real online PC community like the thousands we have on console for me to justify the purchase. I only use PC version for offline.

As far as needing a "real online PC community like the thousands you have on console", what does that mean? There are millions of people on Steam right now, and that's just the ones that are online. Are you saying you're worried that you wouldn't be able to find people to play with on PC?

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #42
Pro

Vroman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
wow at $60 I will just enjoy the XB1 version with my many friends. Not gonna upgrade my OS for this lol. Need a real online PC community like the thousands we have on console for me to justify the purchase. I only use PC version for offline.
I don't think there will be problems finding online opponent in PC version. There is more interest in pc version than ever before in nba 2k games.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #43
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I'd be more worried about trying to connect online....2k and PC online don't really mix well together....

Quote:
GMG with voucher Z4364W-7MR5WA-N5BCOO comes down to 48 bucks....I've never paid full 60 on a PC game. I'm paid for and will purchase the PS4 version at a later date.

Last edited by Goffs; 08-22-2014 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:23 PM   #44
Pro

Vroman's Arena

OVR: 0

There is 39 dollar pre-order (google 'g2a' and search for nba 2k15 in there, can't put link in forum yet).
Old 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #45
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14
Think I've read more than enough information in this thread to convert me over to PC gaming. Im starting my first build this year.

Next gen 2k15 on high settings, with modding capabilities will run circles around the console version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 01:43 PM   #46
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You can run a PC game on your tv because I've run mine on my 60 inch 3d tv and a projector 100 inch screen plenty of times.

Anyway, the mods are the things people are saying thats going to take this game over the top which is always did and not just graphically, but adding a horde of teams, authentic presentation wipes, re-doing floors, adding accessories, fixing faces, and so much more stuff its not even funny.

Last gen 2k14 if you want to compare... PC has every season from the 1970s until 2014 with both retro and modern settings to compliment them. Cannot be done on a console.
THIS...I got the PC version of NBA 2k14 and up to this day I don't regret trading in my xbox1 copy towards it. ESPN wipes, classic teams...even summer league rosters(UBR) just gotta get my pc up to code to run this monster...
Old 08-22-2014, 07:49 PM   #47
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by quehouston
Think I've read more than enough information in this thread to convert me over to PC gaming. Im starting my first build this year.

Next gen 2k15 on high settings, with modding capabilities will run circles around the console version.
Keep in mind that modding capabilities are purely theoretical right now.

Does anyone know of an example of a XO/PS4 game on PC that is reasonably moddable? (Watchdogs?). One downside to exact replicas of these versions to PC is they could be difficult to mod.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:58 PM   #48
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Keep in mind that modding capabilities are purely theoretical right now.

Does anyone know of an example of a XO/PS4 game on PC that is reasonably moddable? (Watchdogs?). One downside to exact replicas of these versions to PC is they could be difficult to mod.
This was my sentiment when the news dropped about current gen console port. It may take time for the community to create tools for this game. We are possibly looking at a fresh start here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »