Home

Pre-Load NBA 2k15 on Steam is a GO!

This is a discussion on Pre-Load NBA 2k15 on Steam is a GO! within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #49
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Pre-Load NBA 2k15 on Steam is a GO!

Yeah let's see what ammarowade can do with this. Like I said the possibilities just make you smile
Old 10-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #50
Rookie

yungmeaks's Arena

OVR: 2

Keys in! Wooooooo
Old 10-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #51
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I'm just really intrigued to see some of the cyberfaces that are going to end up coming out. Especially LBJ. You know there will be 37 of those.
Modders can be a obsessive compulsive lot....I want to compile a list of players not head scanned and ask for the modders to work from there. Starting with the Clippers.....it's weird but half of that team didn't get their heads scanned....

I'm also troubled at how tiny CP3's head is....he looked like Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show dribbling around lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #52
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Modders can be a obsessive compulsive lot....I want to compile a list of players not head scanned and ask for the modders to work from there. Starting with the Clippers.....it's weird but half of that team didn't get their heads scanned....

I'm also troubled at how tiny CP3's head is....he looked like Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show dribbling around lol
Yeah, 2k will have a problem with matching proper head sizes to models. And mismatching skin tones,too. But I noticed that a lot with the modded heads, too. I think the problem is that the head and the body don't export together.

As to the guys that are generic, I hope you're right. But a lot of the face guys want to do guys that get big download numbers. There was one guy who got on nlsc forums upset about not doing any more faces, because 100 downloads wasn't worth his time. I guess I can see it from that point of view. Like you said, these guys get into proper skin blemishes. And will spend hours getting them right. I know that once I finally learned how to put them in last year, I had to have the perfect cyberface. And would change Kyrie every time a new one came out. The hoot was that when he would go low def to go to the bench, he would have the facemask on. Immersion killer! LOL.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 10-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #53
yellow

23's Arena

I hope this forum is more active through the year because I'm not going in the regular forum once the game drops.

I'll subscribe to this one but that's it. I'm going to enjoy this year especially with all the changes modders will make.

I'm still anti enb though
Old 10-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #54
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'm still anti enb though
I never saw the appeal to this...it looks good on GTA IV but in 2k? When the 90's mod was released I freaked out a bit seeing how foggy and hazy everything got....turned out that enb was part of the package lol
Old 10-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #55
yellow

23's Arena

Yeah he tried to give it an old style look and I kept it but I hate them. I actually didn't have any all year until then and I was just fine. They anyways drop your fps.

This year no way am I accepting one. Ill just delete it although the cried could use some lighting up. That part is the only thing I might accept
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
You'll be cursing yourself, retailers who break street date are usually isolated instances. No way Steam breaks street date unless 2k themselves push up release.
Steam is not in charge of the Release date. Publishers can edit the Release-Date how they want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »