Home

Playmakers NBA Live 07 Super Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers NBA Live 07 Super Star Sliders within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2006, 12:38 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Playmakers NBA Live 07 Super Star Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
Well after 1 game on 8min quarters...the camera is my biggest grip (aside from not knowing what I was doing) I cant seem to get a close enough view without it "jerking" around a bit, it makes it hard for me to focus on the screen. What camera settings do you use??
PM's press cam setting is working for me now. i admit the default setting did make me dizzy. I think someone stated that instead of the camera following the action it seems like it's following the ball. If you like the "zoomed" in feel i believe the baseline cam is better suited for that style.

the new controls will take alot of getting use to. i'm slowly starting to get the hang of it and am liking it more as i play each game

i'm testing out PM's basic sliders/settings and am getting torched right now by dirk and terry. kobe's in the zone for me right now so we'll see what happens
Old 09-29-2006, 01:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
Well after 1 game on 8min quarters...the camera is my biggest grip (aside from not knowing what I was doing) I cant seem to get a close enough view without it "jerking" around a bit, it makes it hard for me to focus on the screen. What camera settings do you use??
Well the cable camera is very jerky, it does move with every inch the ball moves, even if your jabbing in and out on freestyle dribble. Press IMO is the best to use, but use them all and test out the zooms. We all see things differently, also remember dont let the freestyle thing freak you out. Practice in the gym with it, it isnt a feature that you have to use, it can get tricky, so play ball FIRST, when you get bettter at switching, and learn what the moves do, implement it in your game. i dont know if your new to Live but the slider sets coming, will be a challenge so dont be afraid to use them on a lower level, or tweak them. When PM's are done youll have a good set. His set last year worked for me on 2 levels lower than he plays until i worked my way up. Whatever you do dont give up on the game till you get the sliders. Good luck. CM
http://www.slamduncan.com/
Old 09-29-2006, 02:32 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Sliders are posted.

I'll update them most likely as I test play more games and input all the teams playbooks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2006, 03:01 AM   #12
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12

thanks PM
Old 09-29-2006, 03:10 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

Those look like I will really have to move the ball around in order to win games. Does the CPU defense let you breath with these sliders because I noticed on Super Star they jump on you the minute you go down low.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:20 AM   #14
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Defensive Pressure settings apply for both Human and CPU players.
Assign High Pressure Defense to all C's & PF's (Helps to allow more contact in low post play)
Assign Medium Pressure Defense to all SF's, SG's & PG's (Helps to keep perimeter spacing balanced out with ON BALL PHYSICAL DEFENSIVE SLIDER)
How do I go about doing this??
Old 09-29-2006, 03:42 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latrell24
Those look like I will really have to move the ball around in order to win games. Does the CPU defense let you breath with these sliders because I noticed on Super Star they jump on you the minute you go down low.
I'm not going easy this year on guy's.....

But serioulsy don't let them scare you off because if you move the ball around and call plays you'll get good looks. You will have to set your feet and shoot that's for sure because if you just start launching up shots it's going to get ugly in a hurry for your team. But the camera setting will allow you to see the entire court much better so you'll see your picks and screens and you'll see your players moving to their spots on the courts.

These are just base sliders right now as always with my sliders. I'll continue to tweak them as feedback comes in from other guy's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2006, 03:46 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
How do I go about doing this??
Pretty much like last year just move your controller over to the CPU and go to their Defensive matchup screen and it'll let you assign the Pressure for each player. In fact for those guy's who hate to see the CPU double down they can actually turn that option off by taking it off of AUTO.

But I like the fact that the CPU double down on me because they aren't going to let me have my way down low which was really easy in previous NBA Live games. This year they really collapse on you so if you controll a guy like Shaq or Duncan you better be ready to make your move quick or else you'll be forced to kick it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »