Home

ALL-STAR Sliders for Press Box CAM (with CPU Shot Control)

This is a discussion on ALL-STAR Sliders for Press Box CAM (with CPU Shot Control) within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-17-2005, 11:38 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: ALL-STAR Sliders for Press Box CAM (with CPU Shot Control)

I remember the edits

Increase the passing of all the starting PGs by 20 (if they were high in that category it was like raise them by 5 or so). Back up PGs were 15.

Increase Offensive AWR and Defensive AWR

Lower shot blocking for all PGs, SGs, SFs to 0. Rate the PFs and Cs on an 8-30 scale.

Lower Jump rating of all SF/SG over 6'9 by 10 points to keep blocks on the smaller perimeter players on a low scale.

And the triple-double threats were to be rated at least 80 in the rebounding and assist department.

Something to that nature I believe. I have it saved on my computer somewhere so this was all off the top of the head.

Does that even sound vaguely familiar?
Old 04-18-2005, 12:05 AM   #138
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8ONe
I remember the edits

Increase the passing of all the starting PGs by 20 (if they were high in that category it was like raise them by 5 or so). Back up PGs were 15.

Increase Offensive AWR and Defensive AWR

Lower shot blocking for all PGs, SGs, SFs to 0. Rate the PFs and Cs on an 8-30 scale.

Lower Jump rating of all SF/SG over 6'9 by 10 points to keep blocks on the smaller perimeter players on a low scale.

And the triple-double threats were to be rated at least 80 in the rebounding and assist department.

Something to that nature I believe. I have it saved on my computer somewhere so this was all off the top of the head.

Does that even sound vaguely familiar?

Yes those are the edits. Also, disregard my original post on this page about OFFENSIVE PLAYBOOKS. I explained why in my edited post. Take a look at the thread up above with all the plays. It explains my reasons but you can definetly still use the sets plays I listed for every team.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:03 AM   #139
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm playing in the playoffs and as of right now I must say to watch Sacramento and Miami run these their offense is AWESOME.

The Kings work Peja out of that Zone Motion by spotting him up on the baseline corner for 3's and Mobley and Bibby come off of high picks by Miller and you really have to defend it well or they will spot up launch open 3's/

The Heat pound it to Shaq and he draws so many fouls on contact with these sliders. I also love how even if you feel Shaq he'll actually clank a few FT's. But basically he and Wade works the weak side in these sets perfectly, it's an inside/out type of game with them and Wade can also drive and draw fouls in the paint.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:14 PM   #140
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Playmakers, I tried your sliders and have incorporated some of your settings into my own with good results (using sonicmage's rosters).

I was wondering if you can set the playbooks for each team from the main menu. Your play sets would be awesome if you could have every team run them in a dynasty. Any help?

Thanks...
Old 04-30-2005, 01:38 AM   #141
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

The best sliders I've seen so far. You have to go strong or don't go at all just like the playoffs. Also man I can't stress enough the job you did on playbooks, wow. Duncan killed me with those. Also Tmac was unstoppable using your playbooks. I am afraid to see what Shaq can do. Anyways just wanted to chime in and tell you nice job.
P.s I forgot to mention I actually saw dunks get tossed with these sliders, awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2005, 04:22 PM   #142
MVP

OVR: 15

Are you going to have any defensive quick plays for each team Playmakers?
Old 05-02-2005, 07:58 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHelix
Forgot to edit the free agents...they are all edited now...
Thank you very much for the file NCHelix? I'm going to check them out right now. Incredible work in here playmaker. Big props to you for your effort. I just stumbled in here today because I just got live again today.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:02 PM   #144
MVP

OVR: 12

NCHelix, I just loaded up your rosters and Gary Payton is on the Hawks and Zo Mourning isn't even on the heat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »