Home

NBA Live 09 Quickstrike and Lockdown Video and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 Quickstrike and Lockdown Video and Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #41
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 09 Quickstrike and Lockdown (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropseven
I feel that. The guys on the vid just made it look like it was some outta this world new feature like it hasn't been done in the past. The game does look good though. i'll wait for the demo to come out before passing anymore judgements..lol
.... See I dont see it that way at all. They're a new NBA Live development team and they are probably actually excited to impletement something that they knew the game lacked and needed.

How many times have people complained about the game being a dunkfest... now they introduce a new way (for nba live) to counter all of that, which is something the fans have been yelling

When they get up and fully running and both 2k and EA are on a level field as far as features animations and such some people will still do the same thing. Oh they took such and such... shoot they take from eachother and I dont see anything wrong with it. I didnt hear anyone complaining when 2k took the tendency ideas from NBA Inside Drive and said they're touting it like its something new...

Its getting old with all of these fanboys and game wars

2k has a board to discuss 2k but I understand they havent released crap so people have much of nothing to talk about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #42
Legend in the making...

CallMeDrop's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
.... See I dont see it that way at all. They're a new NBA Live development team and they are probably actually excited to impletement something that they knew the game lacked and needed.

How many times have people complained about the game being a dunkfest... now they introduce a new way (for nba live) to counter all of that, which is something the fans have been yelling

When they get up and fully running and both 2k and EA are on a level field as far as features animations and such some people will still do the same thing. Oh they took such and such... shoot they take from eachother and I dont see anything wrong with it. I didnt hear anyone complaining when 2k took the tendency ideas from NBA Inside Drive and said they're touting it like its something new...

Its getting old with all of these fanboys and game wars

2k has a board to discuss 2k but I understand they havent released crap so people have much of nothing to talk about.
Cool man. You have a point. I guess the reason that I'm dissapointed is because Live has been a bad game for years now, so a lot old Live fans that were there from the beginning expect more . They are making strides though, so that's all that matters now. I'll leave it alone though. Next topic!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #43
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

This particular team just started working on it this year so you can only expect so much.

Im not sure what people are looking for anyhow. I expect strides in 2010 over 09 but if they've added things like more sig shots, defensive tendencies, authentic plays, fix all or most of the annoying crap from Live 08, finally getting the rebounding right, etc... then the game can be plenty enjoyable.

Its almost as if people have forgotten how to enjoy video games these days as games and not as reality tv.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #44
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 09 Quickstrike and Lockdown Video and Screenshots

Is it just me that thinks the 3 new pics that are post look 10x better then the earlier pics of live.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:41 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 47

That was sweet. I really like the way the game is coming around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #46
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

isnt competition great
Old 08-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #47
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
isnt competition great
I'll let you know when I see the competition.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 09-01-2008, 08:15 AM   #48
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

^^ owww lol

well as of now there still competition until EA gobbles up 2k..then what...we have the Live engine to play with for the next forever lol *sigh*....whoopee.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »