Home

NBA Elite 11 Q&A, 3 Screenshots Included (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Q&A, 3 Screenshots Included (Gamespot) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #33
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Elite 11 Q&A, 3 Screenshots Included (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im guessing they are early pics and not finshed product models of course because LOL they know better
Atleast in these picts they dont have that 'fresh out the frying pan look.' Althought the players look angry now.. esp Vince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 06-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9

Wow, this looks DOPE!!! I wanna see this in motion. Hopefully we get something at e3.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:24 PM   #35
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
sounds like a daunting task with so much being added. I dont want to spell it out right now, but in the past, that would lead to one games initial vision actually taking 3-4 years to iron the big issues out. Are we back to from a grounds up perspective?
Someone didn't read the entire article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 30
Sounds good, sounds good. Like I said before, I didn't believe they would TOTALLY go in a "different direction" like Mike Wang said, and Littman said that they ARE building on what was already built in Live 10. Whatever Wang meant, it's whatever. EA DID go in a diff direction by probably letting him go along with Marcus Stephenson. The game sounds like it's definitely going to get better.

I was very excited to hear about being able to control your upper body separately while on the move WITHOUT canned animations! HOT, HOT, HOT!! Can't wait to strip heads while on the move and I would assume the steal "animation" would be contextual to the players and where the ball is. Plus, wasn't there mention of 1:1 control in the Elite announcement? WOOOO!

Everything sounds good HOWEVER, what is Littman talking about with manual bank shots?? It's in Live 10 or did someone forget to tell him? Lol. Whatever the case, I am fiending for more info!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

nah i read it all. they mention not a true overhaul as they want to take the great parts of last years game and combine it with new. but what could really be saved? With the amount of NEW features that are being implemented, it almost seems like a true overhaul.

im left confused but highly optimistic

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 06-02-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 30
As for the angry game faces, not sure if I agree with that, completely. Looks like they are all in "gameface" mode, even Dwight, for once. Lol.

Another thing about the pics, the players don't look shiny like in Live 10 nor does the color palette look oversaturated as usual. I like that. 2K10 actually outdid Live 10 in the looks department, imo, and seems like EA took heed BUT I actually have to admit that the pics are lacking something. Just doesn't punch me in the brain.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #39
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
nah i read it all. they mention not a true overhaul as they want to take the great parts of last years game and combine it with new. but what could really be saved? With the amount of NEW features that are being implemented, it almost seems entirely new.

im left confused but highly optimistic
I agree to a degree, because for one it seems the dribble mechanic in general was overhauled. How about sig shots? Things of that nature and more, ratings, dna, etc... etc...

Why go in a new direction but keep things that didnt sell? None of this makes sense
Old 06-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

One thing I noticed in the screenshot is that Boguts hair in the first pic looks actually real compared to how it looked in 2010's game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »