Home

NBA Elite 11 Community Day Event Q&A

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Community Day Event Q&A within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
there's just one thing I want to touch on...is there gonna be still be signature shots and signature moves and passing and will everyone still have the shot forms...because I noticed that both lebron and kevin had the same arsonal of moves....I didn't see where the players where different from eachother other than the way they looked....I know you guys are adding a bunch of physics and mechanics...are the sig moves and shots gonna take a hit ????
Old 06-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #90
NBA Elite Developer

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Elite 11 Community Day Event Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by keazy26
there's just one thing I want to touch on...is there gonna be still be signature shots and signature moves and passing and will everyone still have the shot forms...because I noticed that both lebron and kevin had the same arsonal of moves....I didn't see where the players where different from eachother other than the way they looked....I know you guys are adding a bunch of physics and mechanics...are the sig moves and shots gonna take a hit ????
I've answered this in a few other places but it seems to be a concern many people have so I'll answer it again.

Yes, we will have sig shots this year. They are being added to the game this week which explains why all the videos you've seen so far don't have them.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 3

Are you guys gonna post a video of NBA players shooting in practice with there real signature shots this week? because that would be cool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #92
NBA Elite Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototyper23
Are you guys gonna post a video of NBA players shooting in practice with there real signature shots this week? because that would be cool
I doubt it would be this week since they are just going in and need to be tuned before they are shown off.

I'm sure you'll see them eventually, I just don't know when
Old 06-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 3

Thanks for answering my question.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #94
Banned

OVR: 9
Are we sure that the angle is not going to be on broadcast..I seen a video with Stephan Curry shooting at the broadcast abgle and it looked like a breath of fresh air. Do we know if it is locked in on the North to south angle or will we be able to choose especially online????? Please give some insight
Old 06-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #95
NBA Elite Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
Are we sure that the angle is not going to be on broadcast..I seen a video with Stephan Curry shooting at the broadcast abgle and it looked like a breath of fresh air. Do we know if it is locked in on the North to south angle or will we be able to choose especially online????? Please give some insight
The game will default to N/S because we feel that's the best way to play the game with the new controls, but the broadcast camera will still be available and the game plays just fine in that camera.

So yes, you will have the option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #96
Banned

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEAnimator
The game will default to N/S because we feel that's the best way to play the game with the new controls, but the broadcast camera will still be available and the game plays just fine in that camera.

So yes, you will have the option.
This is awesome Thanks eEAnimator...I am a loyal NBA Live gamer and I am sooooo anticipating this game more than any other game in history. keep doing your thing guys and make sure the presentation is just sick..This is gonna be the best basketball game ever created.. I believe in you guys....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »