Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary Mode

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary Mode within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
It is an online league of created players. The description in the video says as much. Here is a description of EASHL from NHL 10:
[/quote]Welcome to NHL 10 EA SPORTS™ Hockey League

The EASHL is your chance to show the world that you or your team are the best in the world. The EASHL allows you to take a created character online and compete in a 6 v 6 hockey game. All stats are tracked as your player grows to become a legend. Your team is also tracked in over 30 statistical areas and is ranked in the leaderboards. Join the EASHL to try to become the next great one.[/quote]

So does this mean there is an option to take non created players online , like live run? or has that been completely scrapped?

twitter.com/tyfromphilly
Xbox One GT - TyFromPhilly

TCSG NBA 2k15 League - http://tyfromphilly.wix.com/tcsgleague

That Connection Sim Gaming Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8g...1ggCIaZkeOUxNA
Old 08-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #34
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Welcome to NHL 10 EA SPORTS™ Hockey League

The EASHL is your chance to show the world that you or your team are the best in the world. The EASHL allows you to take a created character online and compete in a 6 v 6 hockey game. All stats are tracked as your player grows to become a legend. Your team is also tracked in over 30 statistical areas and is ranked in the leaderboards. Join the EASHL to try to become the next great one.[/quote]

So does this mean there is an option to take non created players online , like live run? or has that been completely scrapped?[/quote]

Its a league for just your created player
Old 08-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7
sounds good need more info tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Old 08-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #37
Hoops Mechanic

Sovartus's Arena

OVR: 20

It's funny to me when people say that one game is "biting" off of another game. How do you do that? There is only so much you can do with a basketball game. If you want to get all technical, I think that NHL did this first and that's an EA game. Or was it NBA Ballers, NBA 07 or something like that?? Who cares? The bottom line is that if 2K does something well and Elite does the same thing, they are smart. If one game sees success in a feature, the other had better implement it because gamers will expect it. Someone came up with Icon passing, could you imagine playing a game without it just become one game came up with it first? That's ridiculous.

Be happy that there is competition between the games and it brings us new innovations every year. Maybe one day both games will offer us the same gameplay prowess and we will all have two spectacular b ball games to play. Maybe that is this year. Maybe it's not. Both games are doing everything they can within their time constraints and budget to give gamers what they are asking for. Both games, not just 2K, not just EA, both games. They will never be the same game people or one would be unneccesary. I know first hand how good both games will be this year because I have visited both studios and played both games. We are all in store for a great year of hoops.

I just wish one of them was making a College game this year... GO TIGERS!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

This game mode has the potential to be something good. I just hope the Elite 11 team will stick with it and improve it for future games
- Michael Jordan #23 -

My Teams:
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Cowboys
Texas Rangers
Kansas Jayhawks Basketball
Old 08-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #39
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Look at Big Sean getting camera time.... Sounds good I wonder what's up with the 23 levels ? Look forward to hearing more about this mode.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 08-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #40
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovartus
. If one game sees success in a feature, the other had better implement it because gamers will expect it. Someone came up with Icon passing, could you imagine playing a game without it just become one game came up with it first? That's ridiculous.
Well said SOV !!! haha that would indeed be ridiculous.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »