Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
lol not sure what makes you think i'm in over my head but believe me i'm not going to open my mouth if i don't know what i'm talking about so think what you want...you don't know me to even say that man lol too funny got the big head don't we hahaha...people don't know everything its always something you we don't know man
yea i know i do and everybody else want it but i don't think they want it from EA anymore, they seem to be done with them..so what can i say! lol
Old 05-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #170
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
Don't you guys WANT competition? Like, why wouldn't you want competition, don't you guys want to be at GameStop debating which game to buy NBA 2K or NBA LIVE?
yea i know i do and everybody else want it but i don't think they want it from EA anymore, they seem to be done with them..so what can i say! lol

sorry tagged wrong thing lol
Old 05-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #171
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
No, no no, I didn't mean you said that you don't want competition, but you guys should be showing the most support for there to be competition. If you guys keep bashing it, it kind of leaves the incentive that you don't want competition
Nobody is bashing it. You guys need to realize that everybody in here wants two great games. Guys want the basketball market back how it was when there was plenty of choices and these guys were pushing each other to be at their best. However nobody is going to come in here and just blindly lap up everything EA is serving up to everybody because they've been doing that for the entirety of this console generation. Just sitting around and not calling them on their bluff doesn't help Live or the basketball community move forward.

Quote:
im not a troll man, look at my ovr on this site really lol, i just tell the truth..if you want me to start posting up my sources thats fine but i don't see alot of people on here doing that so i guess you have alot of trolls here..But i always kept it real on this site and on any other site..sorry if ppl don't like what most of us have to say but do ask you stay unbias cause i seen it go the other way on this site as far as name calling...but its wateve to me, i'm just saying man...and as far as cgi trailer i agree they need to show more come E3 if not i'm lost for words but i been playing both games since 2006 and playing live since 96..so i know my facts, i'm not one of those ppl who just say anything, i do lot of searches, only thing havent done is able to go to the events so you got me there lol but i don't want to change people minds just want to be heard, like everybodye else. understand your mod man no disrespect, but i keep it real!
Quote:
lol not sure what makes you think i'm in over my head but believe me i'm not going to open my mouth if i don't know what i'm talking about so think what you want...you don't know me to even say that man lol too funny got the big head don't we hahaha...people don't know everything its always something you we don't know man
Quote:

Just let it go bruh. You aren't going to win this battle, so it's best to just drop it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #172
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Nobody is bashing it. You guys need to realize that everybody in here wants two great games. Guys want the basketball market back how it was when there was plenty of choices and these guys were pushing each other to be at their best. However nobody is going to come in here and just blindly lap up everything EA is serving up to everybody because they've been doing that for the entirety of this console generation. Just sitting around and not calling them on their bluff doesn't help Live or the basketball community move forward.

Just let it go bruh. You aren't going to win this battle, so it's best to just drop it.
not talking so why are you in this, stay on the sideline man lol, and besides its nothing to win or let go..you mean to tell me i can't speak my mind lol get out of here man,,acting like yall hard cause nobody can see lmao plz man! don't tell me what to do man!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack

can't win on calling somone's bluff until you have proof and for EA's argument you could at least wait until E3 period, and yea that video at the xbox reveal wasn't all that but it wasn't the game either so call their bluff at E3 thats all! lol
Old 05-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #174
Rookie

one thing yall must admit this Brand get one of most comments ever compared to others, on these threads....you mods got to love it EA does something cause they bring the most action over here lol, at least from what i seen since i been apart of this website..so i could be wrong...i am "in over my head" right?!
Old 05-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #175
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

Quote:
not talking so why are you in this, stay on the sideline man lol, and besides its nothing to win or let go..you mean to tell me i can't speak my mind lol get out of here man,,acting like yall hard cause nobody can see lmao plz man! don't tell me what to do man!
Ha! Okay bruh, trying do you a favor. Alright then. Enjoy the upcoming pink status. Peace out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #176
Rookie

as i of right now everybody has been making good points cause EA has not shown us anything to make us believe that they going to have something better this year, with that said E3 can't come faster smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »