Home

A Few More NBA Live 14 Details

This is a discussion on A Few More NBA Live 14 Details within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2013, 10:32 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
They have already come out and stated that they aren't going to be able to take the market this year. Their goal is to make a solid basketball game to build off. Personally, I prefer this more humble approach to their previous efforts.
That's the exact reason why I have issue with them charging full price for their game, admitting it will be second tier to what's on the market. That just doesn't sit right with me as a consumer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: A Few More NBA Live 14 Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I think Im 1 of like 4 wanted live to be good

The reason Im patient with live is because I'm a Pistons and Eagles fan lmao

#LiveIsBack
#UMadBruh
#Noworries
Count me in as well. I have Live preordered just because i want something different. I want Live to succeed and hoping to have a fun experience with it as well. I am a Jets fan too so, like you, I have the patience
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
That's the exact reason why I have issue with them charging full price for their game, admitting it will be second tier to what's on the market. That just doesn't sit right with me as a consumer.
There's a difference between not being able to take the market and releasing a sub-par game. If their game has solid gameplay, good AI and fun, fleshed out modes, why wouldn't it be a full priced game?
Old 09-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #28
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
I only play offline, can't stand playing against other humans because they don't play realistic and the cpu gives me more realistic games.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #29
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10
Seems pretty uninteresting to me. I don't care for updated stats, and 2k sports has good dribbling to so that's nothing new.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #30
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Information From GameStop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
The only really cheese things online was the run to the corner 3, hailmary fast break to pf, constant alley oops and charge mongerers. This guy who ran with the pistons was ridiculously good at that crap online.

I found offline to be just as cheese with the crazy shot percentages. I had to stop playing superstar because it was ridiculous. The AI could be better too. Sometimes the pg would hold the ball way too long and you could tell when a scorer wasn't going to give up the ball and do anything possible to score with that player.

But one thing I will say is that live is a sim game. Minus the crazy awesome dunks I'd pull off with Dudley.. The help defense was really good. Like to see 2k guy do a vid on live 10's pick n roll D.

fast breaks online? live or the other game? trying to run a fast break in nba live 10 has to be the most frustrating thing, ever!
Old 09-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3
Yeah, just a lot of stuff repeatedly published over and over again with different wording,...come on EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 02:07 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
I dont think they're saying like that. i think they mean they know that most of there fans have moved over to 2k and they have to regain the fanbase.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »