Home

NBA Live 14: Rewind Games and Legends Will be Featured

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14: Rewind Games and Legends Will be Featured within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
I have ZERO faith in EA's ability to re-create the Legends players and their true tendencies in this game.

I hope they give us the options to edit EA's version of the Legends Players because I will break my controller the 1st time I see Dominique Wilkins jacking up a 3 or Larry Bird taking off from the FT Line and doing tomahawk dunk.

The Ultimate team in NCAA Football is a complete joke because not one of those Legends play the way we watched them play. Barry Sanders looks just like any other ordinary RB on NCAA Ultimate team and doesn't use any juke moves or spin moves.
I feel you
Old 10-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 10
Stupid question maybe, is NBA rewind an online made as well? That would be hot. Winning or failing to score 81 wit a fire Kobe on a weak Raptor team. But the guy who picked the raptors gains big.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #35
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Rewind Games and Legends will be featured in NBA Live 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren_kendel
Exactly. Dynasty/Association mode is a deciding factor for me as well and will determine whether or not I will preorder this game.
yessir lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #36
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14: Rewind Games and Legends Will be Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I've never seen so many non online players in my life.. Lol what's not fun about showing other players you are better than them
I am reading and thinking the same thing. I guess they hate to lose. AI games are 100% wins your second season and on.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:47 PM   #37
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I've never seen so many non online players in my life.. Lol what's not fun about showing other players you are better than them
Can I get an Amen? Lol
Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #38
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mof57
I am reading and thinking the same thing. I guess they hate to lose. AI games are 100% wins your second season and on.
I play both online and offline modes. A lot of people from both NBA video game series hate the glitchers and are put off with the thought of games played unrealistically,(50+ 3-pointers shot in a game anyone?). Its usually filled with youtube watchers who picked up on the bugs and glitches and utilize them relentlessly online, and do not wish to play against a broken online modes, against the same 4 teams over and over, that allow players to drop 50-60 with one player at will.

Offline play is more consistent for "quality realism" in games (despite its own flaws) at this point unless you have a great player base of friends who play similarly to what you are looking for online.

If you are winning at a 100% clip, I'd suggest turning up the difficult using sliders or tendencies, or use a bad team and rebuild.

Finding the "Sim" gamers in a quick match is very rare in either NBA game online.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream

Last edited by seanhazz1; 10-24-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #39
MVP

Legends would be awesome. Still waiting for official confirmation though from both NG games.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #40
MVP

lakers24's Arena

I just know that, Pat Ewing better not be Kyrie if I use the pro stick with him. If I see and feel the difference I'm sold on legends because in the past when Live had legends, they all played the same.(granted it was the ps2 era)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »