Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #201
Banned

OVR: 2
Not sure EA knows what they are doing in the sports-videogame business these days. Commentary is terrible, players move kinda awkwardly. They should have released this game for ps3/360 and maybe people would accept this crap. I don't have many kind words for this game, and I actually enjoyed LIVE 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #202
MVP

OVR: 19
all these comments about folks seeing positive things, is suspect to me. I think its a case of people having 2k fatigue. Id bet alot of these folks are looking for something different. This game IMO just looks bad.
EA just needs to make a 5 on5 arcade style basketball game. Too much time has passed by-they should have had this game polished and ready to go. 3/4 years is more than enough time.
I feel bad for the EA teman that has worked on this game. there will be alot of people getting their pink slips-barring a miracle. and taht miracle being they actually sell well.
EA can out advertise 2k, so they could sell well.
but again this looks bad to me
Old 11-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
all these comments about folks seeing positive things, is suspect to me. I think its a case of people having 2k fatigue. Id bet alot of these folks are looking for something different. This game IMO just looks bad.
EA just needs to make a 5 on5 arcade style basketball game. Too much time has passed by-they should have had this game polished and ready to go. 3/4 years is more than enough time.
I feel bad for the EA teman that has worked on this game. there will be alot of people getting their pink slips-barring a miracle. and taht miracle being they actually sell well.
EA can out advertise 2k, so they could sell well.
but again this looks bad to me
I agree 100%. I have NO idea what people are seeing when they look at these videos. The game moves and looks like a complete joke. Even if this was released on ps3/360 it would be a sub-par nba game. The fact that this was actually released on next gen consoles is so ridiculous that i think it may be a practical joke or a very expensive troll job by ea.

When I look at the positivity here, and the way people pick apart 2k (some people are even bashing nba 2k14's graphics) I 'm beginning to think i'm in the freaking twilight zone.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:50 AM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrapp
I agree 100%. I have NO idea what people are seeing when they look at these videos. The game moves and looks like a complete joke. Even if this was released on ps3/360 it would be a sub-par nba game. The fact that this was actually released on next gen consoles is so ridiculous that i think it may be a practical joke or a very expensive troll job by ea.

When I look at the positivity here, and the way people pick apart 2k (some people are even bashing nba 2k14's graphics) I 'm beginning to think i'm in the freaking twilight zone.
But..but..Synergy!!!! DNA updates the whole season!!!!!!Aaaaah!!!

I'll def try the demo. But it looks, both graphically and gameplay wise, nothing like that which was advertised by EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »