Home

First Glimpse of NBA Live 15

This is a discussion on First Glimpse of NBA Live 15 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-15-2014, 06:56 PM   #113
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: First Glimpse of NBA Live 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
Man how old are you b? The first thing you pull out your bum is the PARKS? I'm from the old school ( EA Bulls vs. Lakers ) and always purchase 2k & Live since 06. Who wants to play the "knock off" version of EA NBA STREET when I own the original? 2k has ripped off every basketball franchise tweaking that same washed up arcade-like game engine. That explains why "you will dunk on my forehead" with an unrealistic animation that can't be blocked right? I applaud 2k BEAUTIFUL ANIMATIONS but you don't control your player just take your hand off the controller! btw nice E3 screenshots Live Team
i'll never forget when I saw a video of a guy doing a between the leg dunk over a defender without running. don't get me started on the unrealistic alleys in that game. don't even know why your wasting your time with these dudes man. these dudes play too much video games to know what a real basketball game is b #nerfhoops
Old 04-15-2014, 07:21 PM   #114
Rookie

bran9413's Arena

OVR: 4

These screenshots got me excited for Live 15 and I feel like this year is gonna be huge upgrade over Live 14 if they continue to listen to feedback on the game like they have been lately.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:58 PM   #115
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
i'll never forget when I saw a video of a guy doing a between the leg dunk over a defender without running. don't get me started on the unrealistic alleys in that game. don't even know why your wasting your time with these dudes man. these dudes play too much video games to know what a real basketball game is b #nerfhoops
Nick Sr I see ya bro, I know you're in the COMMUNITY for real so u know where I'm coming from
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 09:52 PM   #116
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
This is why I'm so hopeful for live 15. I love the other game but I'm tired of feeling like I'm not controlling my players.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 04-15-2014, 09:59 PM   #117
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
First Glimpse of NBA Live 15

Quote:

but you probably forgot Dwight Howard going coast to coast for dunks & crossing guys over, guys during euro step off hand lay ups from 18 ft out, every center turning into Shaq in the post? some thing tells me you forgot that with ease...that's real basketball "b"?

Trips me our when you guys start going down their laundry list of issues in 2k but turn into Ray Charles when it comes to Live...

My bad for getting off topic...just made me laugh...I hope Live puts our a stellar game next year...I just want a good basketball game at the end of the day...

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 04-15-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:12 PM   #118
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
but you probably forgot Dwight Howard going coast to coast for dunks & crossing guys over, guys during euro step off hand lay ups from 18 ft out, every center turning into Shaq in the post? some thing tells me you forgot that with ease...that's real basketball "b"?

Trips me our when you guys start going down their laundry list of issues in 2k but turn into Ray Charles when it comes to Live...

My bad for getting off topic...just made me laugh...I hope Live puts our a stellar game next year...I just want a good basketball game at the end of the day...
I thought u were talking about 2k lol .

I just want more control and better player movement. With less "stuck in animation"
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 04-15-2014, 10:28 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

That is why I'm SMH at some these posts in here man. At the end of the day we all should want both games to thrive because we will win in the end. The other game has flaws, but they are the juggernaut right now because they are doing something right to have people purchase their games consistently. Live needs to get their house in order and make this franchise get back on that level so we all can benefit at the end of the day. Stop being a fan-bot to either of these companies because all they want is your money when you look at the big picture. I just want both to give their best effort so I always have a tough choice to make every year between the two.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #120
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
I thought u were talking about 2k lol .

I just want more control and better player movement. With less "stuck in animation"

I think we all do man.....

You didn't see a lot of "stuck on animation" in Live because there weren't enough animations for it to happen lol...that's why paint defense was non existent.

Hopefully both games find a balance next year...IMO, I think we'll be in for a treat from both companies next year...that's why I am glad I don't feel the need to pledge allegiance to a company....best of both worlds..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »