Home

NBA Live 15 Video and Blog - Offensive Improvements

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Video and Blog - Offensive Improvements within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Even in the other game forums guys said 2k15 looks worse than 2k14 now live 15 looks like a ps2 game lol.

I promise you and this is true for every ps4 game , these games look 100x better in front of you .dont trust you tubes quality.
Bro, It's not the video quality at all. The animations just aren't realistic for me. Seeing this in 4k won't hide the fact that they just move like robots.

But hey people are happy with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #82
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 15 Video and Blog - Offensive Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
My only real issue with the video is the animations....if they work properly & consistently then it won't bother me as much, but they just aren't of very good quality to me...something still seems off about them, they just don't look natural.

I really, really hope we can get some in game footage soon...
This is exactly what I meant on twitter when I said "They should have shown the improvements in real time, especially after those 15 second clips where Harden switched speeds to get into the lane" that's the area they have an advantage over 2K IMO. Things like that you can't show in a trailer like this. Can't wait to get my hands on it
Old 10-01-2014, 05:13 PM   #83
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
Bro, It's not the video quality at all. The animations just aren't realistic for me. Seeing this in 4k won't hide the fact that they just move like robots.

But hey people are happy with it.
Bro I'm talking about the graphics not animations calm down Why you think I mentioned the video quality
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-01-2014, 05:13 PM   #84
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

Let's be clear, Anything would be an improvement over last year, that game was horrible! Animations look better but they still seem very stiff,
Old 10-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #85
Rookie

The animation transitions look WAY better. The rag doll physics in the paint is going to be awesome. Also, I'm glad they give us alternate views in the practice gym.

My one beef - that Kyle Lowry pass at 00:38 is terrible. It looks so awkward and unnatural.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Bro I'm talking about the graphics not animations calm down Why you think I mentioned the video quality
that's what i knew you were referring to - that's why it wouldn't matter to me if i saw this up close because my ps2 reference was about the animations...
Old 10-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

What is with all the trailers?

I hate to be negative but all of EA's trailers and still photo's look good.

That is not the issue....the issue is actual 5 on 5 gameplay.

Lets see one half or or even one qtr of actual 5 on 5 gameplay so we can judge the CPU AI ourselves and also the gameplay movement.

Seems like they are hyping up these trailers the way they did in years past to be their money maker and without showing any gameplay issues that might arise a week or two after you buy their product.

Come on EA it is really that much to ask for a full 5 on 5 gameplay clip????

I can show you Trailers going all the way back to Live 07 that looked awesome when edited

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #88
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

The video and game looks amazing. The graphics and animations are on point this year. The rag-doll physics look amazing and love how they activate around the paint. If we can get this for all interactions in the future for charges, shot contests so if you run into a shooter you see a dynamic animation and so on. This feature alone makes me amazed. Dear god they finally fixed those damn fast break animations of a player stopping when catching the damn ball, seems like we can actually run one this year.

Also what's with some of your guys complaints of robotic animations? Not saying they are not valid but can you provide some more detail then they just look robotic. I for one am amazed so far for the rag-doll physics aspect and how fluid it looks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »