Home

NBA Live 15 Video and Blog - Offensive Improvements

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Video and Blog - Offensive Improvements within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #33
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA Live 15 Video and Blog - Offensive Improvements

Looks very good and much better than I thought it would.
Looking forward to more gameplay footage. Would love to see a full game or at least a quarter.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 10-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #34
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

I am really looking forward to this game. Looks good.

Sent using a telephone
Old 10-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Offensive Improvements in NBA LIVE 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
I just realized that next year might be the best year for video game basketball enthusiast and fans of both camps, if you know what I'm talking about.

Live in the 3rd year and the other game with new devs working full cycle.

This year is just an appetizer.
Completely agree. I just think next year is gonna be so great and we will have a real choice. 2k's devs talked about how 2k14 was such a great foundation because it already had deep modes, graphics, and good gameplay when people don't cheese, and that is why for 15 they could focused on polishing the game and adding way more features. Live 16 will be their 2k14 but it will be a lot more polished because it will be their third next gen title so annoying cheese stuff won't in it.It will be their first complete game with great graphics, gameplay, deep modes, and customization. Once 2k17 and Live 17 come that will be the year where everyone will be debating am arguing for supremacy. Can't wait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #36
Rookie

Everyone looks the same..
Old 10-01-2014, 02:56 PM   #37
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Offensive Improvements in NBA LIVE 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Looks nice. I recently purchased Live 14 (because I collect the Live and 2K series). Eventhough I have limited time with Live 14. This trailer already dwarfs last years game.

It's been a loooooooooong time since we had 2 b-ball games......this could be "that" kinda year.

Side note: EA got the raptors 20th anniversary patch in the game (you can see it on Kyle Lowry) I know its a petty thing but I like it when my team (which is not a mainstream team) gets some love and those fine little details.
It's really only been less than a year. There were 2 basketball games available last year. If you're speaking about "quality" then I have to wait to play live 15 before I can agree with you.

But that expression on Bradley Beal's face tho!
Old 10-01-2014, 02:57 PM   #38
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

My only real issue with the video is the animations....if they work properly & consistently then it won't bother me as much, but they just aren't of very good quality to me...something still seems off about them, they just don't look natural.

I really, really hope we can get some in game footage soon...
Old 10-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #39
Banned

Live is looking kind of respectable. Good vid.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #40
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Glad to see mostly positive comments coming in. One of the biggest gameplay features that I think should be highly focused on is the Rag Doll paint collisions. This is one area that I think moving forward, all basketball games need. It will be a night and day difference, seeing all of the different outcomes due to a collision. No awkward limbs, no horrible clipping, and it'll play out based on the independent collision.

I'm looking forward to seeing the other end of the spectrum, the defensive additions to the game, and showing all of the different counters. Passing looks vastly improved, and the ability to whip the ball around the perimeter is excellent.

The game will give you the control that you want. If you want to control the game like the Gamestop Expo, you can do it. If you want to have natural basketball movements, you can do it, and it will look good. That's the thing, the controls react to your input on the sticks. That's a great thing in my opinion. Looking forward to getting into practice mode, honing my skills, and starting a season at The Q.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »