Home

NBA Live 15 and Synergy Sports Promise To Deliver a Real-Time NBA Experience

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 and Synergy Sports Promise To Deliver a Real-Time NBA Experience within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 12:11 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: How Synergy Sports Technology Will Work In NBA Live 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstrout
100% agree to this, it seemed in 14 there wasn't any difference to players as everyone play the same. C and PF all played in post and we all know there are C and PF that play in the wings like Dirk and Aldridge. They better show it ain't nobody falling for same lies again. EA do yourself a favor and show what you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what seems to be problem but this has been constant for a few years now...

You could somewhat remedy this situation by assigning playbooks to each team in years past that would get those types of stretch 4's out on the perimeter more often.

But ultimatley I would hope that Synergy finally fixes this issue and the playbook's assigned would just be gravy on top.

One thing I don't want to see is a guy like Noah launching 3's and mid range jumpers just because he ended up with the ball out on the perimeter...

That used to happen all the time with guys like Shaq and Duncan in years for some odd reason regarding of what you did to their Perimeter shooting mentality rating.

But hopefully EA finally delivers on seperation this year with the tendencies

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 01:34 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Will believe it when I see it...they don't HAVE to keep telling us they will update daily if that's not the case...they said this in 2010 and 2014 and it wasn't anywhere close to true...

I'm fine with just a consistent update...
gotta agree here. they lied to us before. so i'll believe it when i see it. and if i dont see it. best believe i will be all over EA about it on this site and others.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm not sure what seems to be problem but this has been constant for a few years now...

You could somewhat remedy this situation by assigning playbooks to each team in years past that would get those types of stretch 4's out on the perimeter more often.

But ultimatley I would hope that Synergy finally fixes this issue and the playbook's assigned would just be gravy on top.

One thing I don't want to see is a guy like Noah launching 3's and mid range jumpers just because he ended up with the ball out on the perimeter...

That used to happen all the time with guys like Shaq and Duncan in years for some odd reason regarding of what you did to their Perimeter shooting mentality rating.

But hopefully EA finally delivers on seperation this year with the tendencies
its a combination of both of what you said Playbook's specific to the teams at hand and players on that team. meaning if dirk was traded to the spurs, dirk would not be given all of Tim duncans old plays on the box. he would have some of his plays at the high post but the rest would be similar to what he's successful with in dallas. its the same way JJ reddick under Doc rivers and staff has ray allen's plays because he's a catch and shoot bomber.

So its not just team specific but team specific and player specific then tendencies like you said. all rolled into one, while getting those synergy downloads daily to produce these face up/jumpshooting PF's and C's. shoot most bigs dont even bang downlow anymore if you want to be honest about it lol. as soft as we all know Pau gasol can be he and his brother are like the last of a dying breed of low post guys and his brother even though he's bigger shoots more often then he posts up down low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »