Home

NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23rd

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23rd within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-16-2014, 12:19 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
how does a demo on release day makes sense o.0
Old 10-16-2014, 12:26 AM   #50
Rookie

Everyone says EA promised an early demo... From the interview I heard Sean O'Brien said that they would "try" to get out an early demo, but that's just what I heard
Old 10-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #51
Rookie

And if you do want to see the game streamed check out either me or izzy on the NBALiveStreamTeam on twitch soon as they release the trial on EA Access
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 12:34 AM   #52
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23

If EA came out tomorrow and said "NBA Live 15 is canceled" I swear some of ya'll would be in here defending the decision like: "Not a big deal, at least we'll get to play Live 16"

Like I said before, it sucks that I won't get an early demo as a PS4 player but I'll live...don't really see how it's hard to grasp the disappointment some are showing though...
Old 10-16-2014, 01:23 AM   #53
Rookie

This is just bad imo, it doesnt make any sense to me at all. I get the whole Ea Access thing ,its a good idea for Madden but a terrible choice when you have a product like Nba Live 15, in which no one has seen real 5 on 5 gameplay since the delay. I mean cmon, how do you expect to win over your fans when there is little to no care about them. And with their current track record, i highly doubt that someone who doesnt have EA access will play the demo (on the day the game comes out, what a great idea smh)and say "Oh Man!!!!!! , That demo was dope, let me go out and get it today!!!!!" If anything, i feel bad for the die hards of the franchise. Hearing this type of news wouldnt make me want to play the game, it would just push me away from it.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:48 AM   #54
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23

I would've liked to get my hands on the demo a bit earlier, but it is what it is. At least we'll start getting some impressions and video from XB1 users next week. I definitely won't be pre-ordering this game on good faith based on their track record with this series.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:52 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 9
Would you rather go pay 64 bucks for a ****ty game or at least play the demo in the morning and then decide if you are going to get it. Be happy the game is coming out if you are going to get Live. I'll be playing next Thursday 7 days and counting XB1 4Life!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 02:07 AM   #56
MVP

lakers24's Arena

If you didn't preorder NBA Live don't you only get to try it for 6 hours using EA Access?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »