Home

NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 06:54 PM   #97
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Nice impressions, give us some more please!

Also what stats are tracked?? W/L/dnf%. Anything else ?? Can you see your last 10 games played? Can you set your "favorite" team online?

Can you see stats like ppg, apg, rpg, fg%, 3pt% etc?

I was looking for that after the game to see if I actually got the win since he quit....but I couldn't find it...I'll check again when I boot the game back up...

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 10-28-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #98
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
It all comes down to preference true, but I believe I'm about an open person as it gets, and the other game has more on Live than what you mentioned IMO.
I mean gameplay wise. As a total package yea a lot more but not all are looking for that. I'm in between myself on if I want all that. I just pointed out some of the major things it has over live gameplay wise
Old 10-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 0

I only have one game in so far. Not sure if I'm going to buy it or not yet, but my first impression is that offensive rebounds happen too frequently and alley oops are too easy. Anyone else experiencing the same? Other than that I think the game plays pretty realistically, more so than 2k15 imo.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:07 PM   #100
Rookie

How is the late game CPU AI
Old 10-28-2014, 07:07 PM   #101
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

This was my first online experience, I was the Hornets...

No lag...was nice and smooth....nice to be able play on ball defense effectively...really nice...I beat him by taking better shots.

On that note...

They have to take a look at shot timing online...I'm not exaggerating when I say 85% of my J's were late...like, I literally had to scrap the square button with the edge of my finger to get a "great" release...LOL

Other than that...good stuff,..,online could be fun this year with a few tweaks..
I think part of this is due to input lag, due to controllers being wireless now which will always perform slower than wired. Add in additional ms' due to natural latency on the internet and it just compounds the problem. Don't know how wireless ever became the standard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #102
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
I think part of this is due to input lag, due to controllers being wireless now which will always perform slower than wired. Add in additional ms' due to natural latency on the internet and it just compounds the problem. Don't know how wireless ever became the standard.

Hopefully it's something they can toggle...I'm barely tapping the button like I'm throwing a lob pass in madden and I'm still getting a "late" message, lol
Old 10-28-2014, 07:13 PM   #103
Banned

KuSHeD OuT860's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
This comment sounds TOO opinionated to me. In 2k bosh isn't accurate, wade isn't, Chalmers looks like a ghost, Lives kyrie looks better, Melo looks dead, Howard isn't accurate. Not saying that my thoughts are indeed facts just saying neither have all the players pin point accurate and both have players that look better than the other.

The shot forms for many players seem done to me it's just you have to release too quickly.

The defense is sliding all over the place in 2k, all the players in general are everywhere in 2k. Both are not without faults that's why I would say it comes down to preference.

Sig styles, post game, & individual player movement are on 2k's side.
like i said some players look realistic...when they players shoot it does not look realistic at all...especially when they dunk...i dont know if live is trying to be a simulation game or an arcade game...and that doesnt take any real skill at all..all you have to do tap the button....this gameplay is horrible for a next gen game...i use to be a huge live fan...and i expected this game to be good after hearing postive thoughts from people..but this game is just simply terrible..ea sport just needs to work with 2k..they can work on the presentation while 2k does the gameplay...if this game was good i was open to maybe purchasing it but i guess thats out the question
Old 10-28-2014, 07:20 PM   #104
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Is there a bug with the ESPN camera? It seems closer than what I've seen last week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »