Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature Shoe

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature Shoe within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2015, 01:10 PM   #33
NBA Live Gameplay Designer

Schwall's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature S

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Hey Schawall, are you able to clarify if shooting and been touched, or if it's something you're still exploring?
Still investigating and tinkering away. I'll have an update next week. Need to run more simulations.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:16 PM   #34
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature S

Yeah, I concur with 24th, more midrange cpu shots would be great.

Also having the cpu focus their offensive attack through players who are "hot" in the synergy updates would really make the cpu attack realistic and varied.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:55 PM   #35
Just started!

Why is Jeff green not on the Memphis Grizzlies yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 03:19 PM   #36
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Played one half of the Clippers @ Blazers game last night, this time on All-Star difficulty with Ratings-Only for Jump Shots/FT enabled. It was a 48-47 game (I was the Blazers) with Portland up. I would've loved to have finished but I was drained at that point and went to bed.

Clippers ran some nice offensive sets. Griffin had the hot hand early and the CPU did a good job of getting him the ball on every position. He didn't shoot every time he had the ball, but he at least touched it so that the offense was at least working through him during the possession. I believe he had 16 points in the 1st half, including a nice dunk off an alley-oop (not in transition, either) from CP3.

I didn't see anything crazy from the CPU but was surprised that the Clippers only attempted three 3-pointers in the half.

Portland is just a very fun team to use. A lot of talent on the wings and Aldridge is a beast in the paint (and as we know, he can stretch the floor as well with his perimeter shooting). I may just run a Dynasty with them and see how it goes.

I hit a nice step-back J with Dame and was also able to raise up and hit a straight-away 3-pointer with him late in the first half. Batum and Matthews also connected from deep and I believe I was 4-of-12 from long-range in the half.

It's still very hard to hit shots over the defense, even if they aren't necessarily challenging the shot. They just have to be in range and it seems the shot will be a miss. That said, I did hit a couple of shots with the CPU right in my grill, so it does happen from time-to-time.

What's funny with this game is I just play and have fun. I know it's not perfect but rather than focus on the negatives, I just try and enjoy the game for what it is and it's offering me a lot of entertainment right now and that's all I care about.

I know we don't have sliders this year (I'm actually OK with that as I'm trying to get away from adjusting sliders). The difficulty for now is spot-on for me but I'd imagine over time that may change. It's too bad there wasn't options for gameplay settings similar to the NHL series (casual, simulation, hardcore simulation) to me, that would've potentially solved some issues without having full slider editing available.

Anyway, just wanted to say this game is fun and a nice alternative to 2K.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 01-15-2015, 03:43 PM   #37
Rookie

Hey Schwall first want to say great job with the game this year it's like night and day from last year title kudos to ya team for making this game a enjoyable game to play ......

Sig shots are any going to be added this year via patch or is that something u can add with daily updates if not that should be focus for next year imo
Old 01-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #38
Rookie

Sorry meant to say more I know I guys added some but there are still ton of players who are missing sig shots will u guys be adding more is my question
Old 01-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #39
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

So I just played a game online which I rarely do n I don't think I ever will again lol

This dude spammed the steal button the entire and ot was absolutely annoying!!!!

How do guys play like this?!?! Dude lost because of his nonsense lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150115_193426.jpg (57.5 KB, 77 views)
Old 01-15-2015, 08:23 PM   #40
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Schwall,

Not sure if you can answer this, but there's times when I'm playing this game (Xbox One) and the game speed is fast, the game is ultra responsive, then there's times like today, where the overall game speed is slow, or feels slow. I've had this problem all year, I can't put my finger on it, it's the only game I have, that has this problem.

I was thinking maybe it was a server issue or a frame rate issue, but really not sure

ALSO, are you guys going to add more celebration animations? I'm kind of tired of the clap dance, the one up, and fist pump lol

Last edited by ThaLiveKing; 01-15-2015 at 08:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »