Home

NBA Live 16 Cover Athlete Russell Westbrook - Trailer, Screenshots and Some Features

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Cover Athlete Russell Westbrook - Trailer, Screenshots and Some Features within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #41
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 16 Cover Athlete Russell Westbrook - Trailer, Screenshots and Some Featu

Like the cover choice and like how the skin tone looks, at least RWB so far doesn't look ashy like in the past...that's an improvement, actually looks closer to what I've seen from VC's game.

Can't say much about this trailer to be honest because it was nothing. I'd rather see his pull up J, and the way he dunks IRL was not what they showed lol. They always use that same angle, First Melo then Pierce and now RWB. What do they have an animation loop for the same one handed dunk in the same camera angle?

Other than that like any other EA game its wait and see, but hopefully they got it together this time so I can have 2 bball games.

Last edited by 23; 06-09-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 02:53 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Meh, player movement looks similar to 15. On a positive note, seems like Westbrooks arms are proportionate now, not as long as they are in 15.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 06-09-2015 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:31 PM   #43
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 16 Cover Athlete Russell Westbrook - Trailer, Screenshots and Some Featu

Skin tone looks better, but its the same issue from my QA days on Live that I just keep seeing... meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 06-09-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #44
Banned

Corymach7's Arena

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE DON'T DESERVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAK FREAK DESERVES IT MORE!!!!!!!!!!

EA, YOU WON'T BE GETTING ME TO LIKE HIM!!!!!!! OKLAHOMA CITY MISSED THE POSTSEASON!!!!!!!!!

I PROMISE THAT GIANNIS DESERVES THE COVER MORE THAN RUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKLAHOMA CITY DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS UNLIKE MILWAUKEE!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2015, 03:49 PM   #45
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Graphically it looks fantastic. They've improved the lighting from what I see, colors seems more vivid compared to the washed look on Live 15; also it seems like they fixed the jersey collars which were huge and too pronounced. Can't say much about what was in the trailer besides the stiff dunk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 04:00 PM   #46
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
The last feature discover how to rise together this summer makes me think they are putting some type of crew mode in the game. I'm probably wrong but it would be smart imo for them to put a mode like that in the game especially if 2k still doesn't put it back in. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay and hearing about more features, im hoping we get 2 good basketball games this year.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #47
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Could we have two good basketball games this year? I hope so because EA seems pretty confident in releasing info on the game this early and letting fans play it at E3. Hopefully one day we can get some good ole healthy competition from our other sports games, (baseball and especially football).
Old 06-09-2015, 04:57 PM   #48
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Graphics look crazy.

I just wish they would get the jerseys right. There's something about them that always looks off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »