Home

No NBA Player or Roster Editing in NBA Live 16 Confirmed

This is a discussion on No NBA Player or Roster Editing in NBA Live 16 Confirmed within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-14-2015, 06:37 PM   #129
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No NBA Player or Roster Editing in NBA Live 16 Confirmed

.... And I just cancelled my preorder. I'll be happier with NBA Live 2004 for the XBOX. At least there I can edit players and craft my own rosters. Come on, EA... It's 2015. This is an absolutely ridiculous and inexcusable omission. You added two toilet worthy online modes I'll never play only to neglect a fundamental element of any modern sports sim. **** this on the real.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:45 PM   #130
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron_On_Mars
Guys they have automatic (Synergy) server based player and roster editing for the time being. The series just rebooted not too long ago. So their main concern first is most likely game modes for the casuals and gameplay enhancements for the hardcore like us. All the extra "specs" to the game itself such as "Player or Roster Editing" will most likely be implemented once they master the series and reach sale milestones!

-Gawdnado
Thats what ea said o its not in but maybe next year now its next year there's no roster edit or dunk contest and three point contest. Smh
Old 08-14-2015, 06:46 PM   #131
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

The fact that this topic almost has the same amount of replies as the Pro Am news they released yesterday should show how important this feature is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2015, 06:57 PM   #132
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Was gonna buy but not any more
Old 08-14-2015, 07:09 PM   #133
Rookie

I bought Live 15 i loved the gameplay but only good mode was ultimate team the others were so bare bones the big moments are boring nba rewind is not needed because i could do that in tip off and rising star has no purpose at all and dynasty is horrible there is no customizable rosters plus live 10 dynasty was better plus there was no all star weekend and no edit players....... Skip to this year no news on rising star or dynasty plus no edit players or all star weekend what are we supposed to play when pro am gets boring or what happens if a nba player starts wearing a headband and changes his shoes and wears a sleeve i cant update him but i will have to wait and see if ea wants to update that player or not smh im buying 2k16 the gameplay on 2k is worse to me but at least the modes are better
Old 08-14-2015, 07:13 PM   #134
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
No NBA Player or Roster Editing in NBA Live 16 Confirmed

Not surprised with the choice EA has made. They just don't get it. I would give them a pass if Synergy actually worked the way they pretend it does.

Thank goodness for the EA Vault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2015, 07:16 PM   #135
MVP

OVR: 13

Agree with the - as long as they have Synergy= no editing ability -posts.

ea Lost another sale with this news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2015, 07:24 PM   #136
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
I don't care about editing at all... It's nice to have for custom rosters for dynasty, but when rosters are kept fairly up to date it's no big deal to me.

Only reason why I'm concerned is the fact that everyone else is concerned.. Live has a chance to make a splash and win back users. As long as gameplay is balanced I'm all in for Live.. But I play online a lot, I want so many people playing live so I don't have to wait forever to find someone to play against. First blow against Live this year. Almost everything else was positive
This. I didn't personally care about the customization, but I hate to see EA lose customers when they are on the come up.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »