Home

Are you going to buy NCAA 10?

This is a discussion on Are you going to buy NCAA 10? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Are you going to buy NCAA 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
We are on the same engine as Live and NCAA 10 will have all* of the same improvements as Live 10 and more.

(*There are some things NCAA 10 didn't take from Live or did differently to stay true to the college style of basketball, but you'll see all the same major gameplay improvements/controls as in Live. I'll elaborate more on this when we start releasing info about the game)
Sounds good.

When are you guys allowed to release info regarding the game? My guess would be mid-late October.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-14-2009, 01:33 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 31

I will buy it. But how long I play it depends on a variety of things.

I just hope they do something to make the players play different. Give us a few hundred shot styles, moves, dunk and layups that we can assign to players.

Then add more physical appearance differences and I would be all set.

Last years game was amazingly good I thought. Except for the individial players. Need better ratings, attributes, tendencies and appearances.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #35
NCAA Basketball 10 Producer

Jab_Step's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Sounds good.

When are you guys allowed to release info regarding the game? My guess would be mid-late October.

It's looking like early to mid October, I'll keep you all posted on any news that comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 10

This game usually makes my Christmas list yearly. So probably.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #37
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
It's looking like early to mid October, I'll keep you all posted on any news that comes out.
thanks

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 25

To be honest I need major improvements to even consider buying it this year. I tried, but I just simply could not enjoy this game last year. I came over from CH after 2K canceled that game. It just wasn't for me. I will try out the demo this year and maybe rent, but a purchase is highly unlikely. Hoping for this game to surprise me though, I hate not having an NCAA basketball game to play.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 8

It is a little concerning that information won't be available until so close to release. Usually that is an indication that the game is a stinker. Why is the marketing dept going that route?

Please have online franchise.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:53 AM   #40
Rookie

YankeeCpt's Arena

OVR: 6

I hope it has more classic teams! I would also like to see All-Time teams. The best of the best of the legendary teams. CHoops2K8 managed this. It really maximized game play for me.

I hope the players are better rated. Patrick Patterson and Jodie Meeks got hosed last year. There were freshman nobodies ranked better.

I havent played Live yet... but I hope this game has more fluid gameplay like CHoops2K8 had. Please tone down the charges... that was ridiculous. If you are going to have a play style, you need to really watch the teams to see how they play.

I did play 2009 for awhile and really enjoyed it. I did pop 2K8 back in after awhile to get some ratings to create All-Time players. The ratings in 2009 were also pretty crappy and limited. I will admit that the graphics in 2009 grew on me. It never occurred to me how good 2009 until I put CHoops 2K8 back in.

Now all that being said... I have already preordered mine from EB Games. I am very excited to see how good my Kentucky team is. It will be nice to have a great team to play with again!

oh yeah: It is C..A...T...S... CATS CATS CATS!
and GO BIG BLUE!!!
2009 screwed up chants and that killed me on the last game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »