Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Trailer: Telecast Integration

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Trailer: Telecast Integration within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Not that this was even close to being the best part of the video in any way, but..

The Duke broadcast camera view is fixed!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Trailer: Telecast Integration

Another part I really liked, was the smooth transition during Gus' intro. No herky jerky, it flowed incredibly well.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #75
Rookie

Jecooper9's Arena

OVR: 4
Smile Re: Exclusive Telecast Integration Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderbiltfan87
Wow. NCAA 10 is looking very promising so far. I really enjoyed the Live demo so improvements upon that with a college feel and this presentation might make me fork over the $60.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that dynasty got a huge overhaul. And please God tell me they've got more than about 40 actual college arenas.

p.s. Hopefully the NCAA Football team is taking notice of how well the community is responding to the presentation in Madden, Live, and now NCAA Basketball.
Well spoken.....

Did EA replace some management or something...they went from being invisible and having everybody upset, to being interactive and responding to the community
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #76
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Exclusive Telecast Integration Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecooper9
Well spoken.....

Did EA replace some management or something...they went from being invisible and having everybody upset, to being interactive and responding to the community
I don't know, but I'm loving it. They need to do this every single year—it'll help make better products and increase sales.

I hope all future EA Sports games have this type of presentation. It's going to be hard to play a game that doesn't after playing this one.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 10-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Man, that is amazing stuff. When I seen the name of the video and it said "Telecast Integration", I was thinking "This should be pretty cool". Little did I know that when I clicked on it, it was gonna show that EA copped the entire CBS presentation for this game!

Question for Jab_Step though. How come you guys were able to pull this off but Madden couldn't do something similar to this because of the ESPN license?

This is looking like ANOTHER sports game for me to buy and I still haven't gotten NHL 10 and Live/2K(Whichever one I decide to buy). Hoping the game is good this year. From what I read on the boards for last year's game, it was pretty decent and a step in the right direction like Live 09 was, so hopefully NCAA 10 can make the same leap Live 10 did but with a better Dynasty mode.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #78
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Exclusive Telecast Integration Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecooper9
Well spoken.....

It's been a process. A lot of people have been upset because the 08 and 09 seemed like incomplete titles. That's because they were.

This dev team started with March Madness 08 and began rebuilding a dead franchise. You can't just create an award winning game in one year, and NCAA games have to be released every November.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is very nice
Old 10-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 7
One word.............EPIC!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »