Home

NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 2010 Review within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #177
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I gave it a 7 for what it's worth. Anyways yes there is a really good game in there and it is fun. I just really hope they do in fact patch the issues and make it even better.

If this was a football game and on 99% of every 2TE set the CPU ran, it was a run, while the game still might be a very fun game that one glaring thing would always keep the overall experience hampered.
That's where I'm at with the game. I'll keep playing it as it does have some qualities, but deep down I know it could be much more.
Totally agree Sky......I have had to lower my block ability down very low, and raise the sink or swim effectiveness higher for the cpu to try and compensate for this. It has helped as my big man Harangody is only avg 2.3 blocks per game.

Still a glaring issue, and if they patched this and a couple of other things..this game would last until the next iteration hit.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #178
Redskins big 3

Vechi8's Arena

OVR: 17

This game is not a 6.

I have been spending a lot of time with NBA2k10 and what is interesting is that their bigs get the ball down low, and have a clear view to the rack, and pass it. Very frustrating. I think that I'd rather see the 5 ft pop 95 per cent of the time. Controls are not as consistent and smooth. I do like the way that 2k utilizes the r stick for defense. You can really play physical d and make a difference. This is my biggest complaint with EA bball games.

EA has very smooth gameplay. Controls on offense are excellent, presentation is entertaining, and the fun factor is constant.

I like this game very much but have posted my frustration with the ai post game. I certainly don't want constructive criticism to improve the game chase away people who are thinking of buying it. In my opinion, it was money well spent.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #179
Banned

OVR: 21

I would really hope that anyone considering buying this game would atleast give this game a chance and go rent it. Don't pay any attention to the reviews or some of the EA haters that com on here and bash this game. I think a lot of the guys are upset 2k quit making a college game and want to blame EA for it. They decided on their own not EA forcing them out. So they take out their frustaration by bashing EA basketball game. IN the past EA has made crap but this year both live and NCAA are good in my opinion and while I loved CH2k8 I decided to take a different route from a few others and support EA because at least they are giving us a college hoop game and atempting to make great strides in this game. So rent the game and give it a go you just might be surprised and find that you can't stop playing this game and fall in love with college hoops all over like a lot of us did with CH2k8.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #180
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

This game is a 1.0

It Freezes on me everytime I play it, Thus it is trash. I am not even exagerating either, 9 out of my last 10 games have frozen.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #181
Redskins big 3

Vechi8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
This game is a 1.0

It Freezes on me everytime I play it, Thus it is trash. I am not even exagerating either, 9 out of my last 10 games have frozen.
With these freeze issues, is it with the dynamic update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #182
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vechi8
With these freeze issues, is it with the dynamic update?
Im not really sure, I deleted all my files(except Dynasty) and it still Freezes.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #183
Redskins big 3

Vechi8's Arena

Quote:
Im not really sure, I deleted all my files(except Dynasty) and it still Freezes.
That is strange. You may want to completely delete the game and the cache and try again. Keep off the dynamic update, I used it and got rid of it. I have had no freeze issues on ps3(knock on wood!)
Old 11-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #184
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Its because you're a Syracuse fan...that will teach you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vechi8
That is strange. You may want to completely delete the game and the cache and try again. Keep off the dynamic update, I used it and got rid of it. I have had no freeze issues on ps3(knock on wood!)

Actually that really sucks for Cuse, and just like you Vechi, I have had 0 freezing problems on the PS3

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »