Home

XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ

This is a discussion on XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaspence9493
hey. if u guys hav xbox live, none of this will matter. ncaa 09 will have roster sharing where u can download rosters with full names and everything. finally, EA came through for me who was very against buying a datel transfer kit
you're 100% right but you will have to have a friend who will have the rosters so people who have very little xbox live friends may have some difficulty with getting the rosters.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
d'oh yep that is your problem right there. there's a whole other process for those cards, i'd point you to fkrosters.com but that isn't fairdale's site anymore. you may have to dig up something on google man.
FK Rosters is now owned by Brian Kaldenberg, the same ******* that runs Gamerosters.com. Don't trust him with your personal info. Very, very shady character. That should be a sticky.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Old 05-25-2008, 12:35 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoshark
FK Rosters is now owned by Brian Kaldenberg, the same ******* that runs Gamerosters.com. Don't trust him with your personal info. Very, very shady character. That should be a sticky.
Yeah that guy was on here trying to spam that site but the mods deleted his spam. Fairdale will have his own new site up sometime but he hasn't decided on a name as of yet.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #36
Rookie

arneyb6654's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been hanging out around the site for quite some time, but never really contributed anything on the message boards. Would it be possible to hook up some sort of "chain" for the rosters among those who visit the site? That way we could all get the rosters without having to go crazy trying to find someone who has them. Just a thought.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #37
Rookie

the reason you guys are having a problem is because the V1.04 xport software that comes with xchange kit is incompatible with most newer hard drives. Download v1.12 from codejunkies and it should recognize everything. and another thing remember to transfer EVERYTHING from the roster files or you will get a corrupted profile error when you attempt to load them on 360. I have hair on my floor for the last 3 days trying to figure this out
Old 01-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #38
Rookie

So is there a way to transfer files to a 512 MB memory card? I downloaded the 1.12 software and cannot get it to work.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS424
So is there a way to transfer files to a 512 MB memory card? I downloaded the 1.12 software and cannot get it to work.
I only know of one guy who ever got a 512 mb card to work and it was basically hacking with a crazy long and complicated instructions to do it. So basically the answer is no.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS424
Just use xport360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »