Home

DKrause1971 Rerated 360 Rosters

This is a discussion on DKrause1971 Rerated 360 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #417
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: DKrause1971 Rerated 360 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
I had Saber help me out with WVU, his edits were pretty solid. I think there was only one player I didn't make out of the 10 he suggested.
Good deal then. He had asked me a while back to help him keep up with WVU's roster but I really haven't had much of a chance to research it. Really the only news I've heard lately is about Long going to Hargrave.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #418
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Yeah, I read the same thing too. I'm wondering if I should ask Petey to move Austin to WR (which is what it was suggested he might play) and then have him create Jordan Roberts??? Your thoughts?
I'm not sure what to do with Austin. I might leave him at RB now and maybe list him in the WR depth chart, if need be. I've heard that he's going to redshirt, but then I've also heard that he might be the starting KR, so I'm not sure. I believe Roberts might have earned himself a little bit of playing time with the way he played and practiced in the spring. Maybe for now we should leave Austin at RB and wait and see what happens closer to the start of the season.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:26 PM   #419
Rookie

Hokie20's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm willing to help with Virginia Tech. They just released the uniform numbers today.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #420
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I'm not sure what to do with Austin. I might leave him at RB now and maybe list him in the WR depth chart, if need be. I've heard that he's going to redshirt, but then I've also heard that he might be the starting KR, so I'm not sure. I believe Roberts might have earned himself a little bit of playing time with the way he played and practiced in the spring. Maybe for now we should leave Austin at RB and wait and see what happens closer to the start of the season.
I don't remember if I did it, but I swore that I had Austin like 4th or so on the WR depth chart.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #421
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I agree, I would assume with the almost certain impending suspension (at least through the first game vs. Liberty) of Jock Sanders, that they would likely wave redshirting Austin this season. Especially if he can help on special teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #422
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Here is some info for Iowa that didn't make it into the current file. Since it looks like this is mostly re-ratings and combing over teams I left many equipment edits out. If you would like I would be able to work on Iowa tonight after 10pm central time. I can do all the equipment edits I posted in Ripken's Iowa post as well and tweak some guys. I think Stanzi and O'Meara should be lowered to what Ripken's suggested for example, as well as some other guys should be altered a little. Nothing major but I see you did use a lot of Ripken's suggestions anway.

Just let me know as I'm leaving for work now (won't be near a computer) and will check this thread when I get back from work at 10pm. FYI...I work 2pm to 10pm all week so nights are best for me if you choose to let me work on Iowa.

QB #16 James Vandenberg-205 lbs, light 5 face

#38 HB Brad Rogers-Toledo, OH, dark 22 face

LT #56 Markus Zusevics-light 5 face

RT #77 Riley Reiff-Taped Gloves Nrml WT on both wrists

LE #96 I see is Tyler Harrell who should be a freshman. You could make it be #58 Lebron Daniel since that’s who I think it was supposed to be in the game since the class fits. Daniel was #96 until last season also. Feel free to keep it Harrell (with the class fix) or make him into Daniel.

RE #98 Chad Geary-short sleeves

DT #95 Karl Klug-short sleeves
DT #54 Steve Bigach-short sleeves

MLB #43 Pat Angerer – Bettendorf, IA

LG #78 Dace Richardson-dark 2 face

CB #34 Chris Rowell-6-0, 195, dark 18 face

SS #9 Tyler Sash-wristband white on both wrists

IOWA DEPTH CHART:
Wienke should be the #3 QB

Brinson should be the #3 FB

Chaney should be the # 6 WR

LT: Bulaga, Reiff, Zusevics
LG: Richardson, Doering, Haganman
C: Eubanks, Koeppel, Ferentz
RG: Vandervelde, Kuempel, Gettis
RT: Calloway, Reiff, Zusevics
LE: Ballard, Binns, Daniel
RE: Clayborn, Geary, Binns
DT: Klug, Daniels, Clayborn, Hundertmark, Bigach
LOLB: Edds, Nielsen, Johnson
MLB: Angerer, Davis, Edds, Johnson
ROLB: Hunter, Tarpinian, Nielsen
CB: Spievey, Bernstine, Prater, Castillo, Lowe
FS: Greenwood, Swanson, Cato
SS: Sash, Cato, Swanson

K: Mossbrucker, Murray
P: Donahue, Murray

KR: J Koulianos, OMeara, Chaney, Speivey
PR: Sandeman, J Koulianos, Spievey, Chaney

KOS: Murray, Mossbrucker

LS: Koeppel

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 07-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #423
All Star

OVR: 24

I have the file
Petey- did you want to take the file next?

Last edited by dkrause1971; 07-29-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #424
Rookie

The Joker's Arena

OVR: 2

IS ANYBODY DOING ROSTER CORRECTIONS FOR THE SEC TEAMS???????????
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »