Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #1497
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 11 rosters (360)? help

I've done four or five searches already and maybe I'm searching the wrong thing, so please don't flame me if I'm overlooking something, but is there any type of Excel file with all of the teams & their ratings available? Even if it's just the default ones?
Old 07-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #1498
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 11 rosters (360)?

Thanks so much for the hard work guys. Can't wait to see the finished product. I also can't wait till all the stat tweaking begins
Old 07-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #1499
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling1202
See my OP: "Although he should use the search function, attacking other users is not a mature way to act on the forums."

I recognized that he should search the thread, but I am now referring to the FACT that it is against forum rules to attack/bash/troll other users.

I am not defending anyone, nor am I attack anyone. I am simply letting him know that that behavior is seen as unacceptable by mods. He could technically be permanently banned for that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckingCrew
how did i attack him, they only close thing i see wrong there is my saying "omg guy", which is not attacking him, its is just a saying.....

Can you guys take your little fight somewhere else please? We want to use this thread for the roster discussions.

Thanks.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #1500
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys first of all thanks for putting in all the hours of hard work to bring realness to the game. Secondly this is my second day on here and I play recreationally and dont really play online, are the rosters only available for online play? And what is commish league play?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #1501
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: NCAA 11 rosters (360)?

Thanks for all the Hard work you guys are putting in on these Rosters. Your work is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #1502
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWILD12
I know your busy working on the rosters Petey, and I'm not asking you to stop just for me, but before you put out the final product, I checked out WVU and they look great except for just a couple things, if you could fix these for the final product all of us WVU fans would be extremely grateful...

1. Up QB Jeremy Johnson's speed to somewhere from 86-88, or at least make him faster than Brunetti. He and Coley White are our too scrambling QBs.

2. Swith WR JD Woods to Ivan McCartney, and make McCartney to Woods, basically just switch the names and everything that goes along you know.

3. JD Woods should be a RS Sophomore.

4. Eddie Davis should be a RS Senior

5. Change Ryan Nehlen to incoming freshman WR Dante Chambers, all you gotta do is change him to Freshman, make his height 5'11 and weight 161, and medium or dark skin tone.

6. Change Trevor Demko to Will Clarke, Just make skin tone medium or dark and make him a RS Freshman. Clarke should be a big part of our D this year.

7. At DT Donovan Pearson and Chris Palmer are actually not on the WVU team, so change Pearson to Jorge Wright, just make him a RS Sophomore and number 99. Then change Palmer to RS Freshman Curtis Feigt, just change his height to 6'6, his skin tone to light and his number to 98.

8.At LOLB you misspelled Gloster, just change from Gluster to Gloster.

9. Spencer Boyd actually went to USF, So change him to a Sophomore and make his name Pat Miller.

10. Change P Gregg Pugnetti, to a Junior, make his number 44, and his name Corey Smith. He looks to be the stating Punter this year.

11. I don't know if you are editing ratings or not but if you are just one request, make Geno Smith's speed somewhere from 78-82.

I know your busy and you don't have to stop what your doing for this, but just for the sake of us West Virginia fans could you please please please make sure these things get in the finished product of the roster. Just after you all are done could you or one of the other guys working on the rosters make these changes. It would be greatly appreciated by all us WVu fans. Thanks for all the hard work from you guys, Keep it up.
JW. why do you want him to take out Ryan Nehlen? A real WV fan would want him in the game.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #1503
Banned

russstwin1's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 11 rosters (360)? help

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjs24
I've done four or five searches already and maybe I'm searching the wrong thing, so please don't flame me if I'm overlooking something, but is there any type of Excel file with all of the teams & their ratings available? Even if it's just the default ones?
Check out the Teambuilder website. "Create a School" then go to roster and you should be able to see the teams under the roster drop down arrow.

If you are looking for the team ratings (A+, etc), well, here ya go:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/06/16...1-team-ratings
Old 07-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #1504
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15

Much appreciated as always to everyone involved in the roster process..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »