Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #1097
Rookie

ShaftD13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Very cool, works perfectly. Was working off of a vague memory, so I'm glad I didn't waste your time there. I thought I may have had an issue with a team around Texas too, but they all seem to be fine. Will let you know if I find any more.

While I'm here I had a couple little questions about the coaching settings. First, do you subscribe to the 50/50 coaching aggressiveness that Matt and Josh recommend?

Also, I know you mentioned planning to edit all of the coaching settings, which would be damn awesome, but I was just curious if you've tinkered with them a little already, because I've noticed some teams seem to have your settings entered, except for the fact that the run/pass %'s are backwards. Just curious if that was a coincidence.

Thanks for one of the best rosters ever made
Old 01-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #1098
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I play Coach Mode with these rosters so the Run/Pass Ratios at 50/50 and Conservative/Aggressive settings doesn't really apply for me since I haven't seen issues in that mode.

I've been slowly setting up each team on the file with a Playbook that fits their Personal usually a generic Playbook because I feel as though the CPU makes better use of those playbooks with these specific rosters.

Run/Pass Ratio's is my settings with a lot of teams going heavy towards the run since that is how College Football was played back in the days before the Spread Offenses took over.

The strange thing is the CPU utilizes the Coach settings when you play them but the human player has to setup his team playbook before you start a game or else it's just reverts back to the original playbook of that team disregarding my settings which is weird.

I would love to eventually create all the coaches that was posted in this thread a few pages back but that will have to wait until this thing up.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 01-05-2015, 12:56 AM   #1099
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

NORTHWESTERN NCAA 14 ALUMNI TEAM (Assisted by Spartan Warrior)

OFFENSE-Northwestern (Spread)-(RUN-59%/PASS 41%)
NO HUDDLE-CONSERVATIVE
DEFENSE-4/3 MULTIPLE

IMPACT/ALL AMERICAN PLAYERS

QB #48 Otto "Automatic" Graham (Sr, 6'0 200)

Key Ratings:
OVR-98, SPD-72, AGI-88, ACC-90, AWR-92, THP-87, THA-95, BCV-87, KPW-87, KAC-59

The stats: Moved from tailback to quarterback his junior year and completed 89 of 182 passes for 1,092 yards. ... 2,958 yards of total offense.

The facts: A two-time All-American. ... Big Ten MVP in 1943. ... Originally recruited as a basketball player, earned letters in football, basketball and baseball. He was an All-American in both basketball and football. ... 1,327 yards of total offense in 1942 was a school record that lasted 20 years. ... 61 points in 1943 was a school record that lasted 43 years.

LB #51 Pat Fitzgerald (Sr, 6'3 233, 4.74 40 Time)

Key Ratings:
OVR-91, SPD-74, STR-74, AGI-72, ACC-75, AWR-99, TAK-99, POW-85, PMV-55, FMV-65, BSH-89, PUR-95, PRC-95, MCV-40, ZCV-60

The stats: 299 tackles, 20 tackles for loss

The facts: First player in college football history to win back-to-back National Defensive Player of the Year Awards. … Bednarik Award winner in 1995 and '96. … Nagurski Award winner in 1995 and '96. … First-team All-American in 1995 and '96. …

TEAM RESOURCES/VIDEOS
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...l-time-offense All Time Team selection
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...e-team-offense All Decade Off
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...-special-teams All Decade Def
http://www.insidenu.com/2012/8/13/32...-tyrell-sutton
http://www.insidenu.com/2014/12/3/73...stern-football NU's Mount Rushmore

OFFENSE
QB-#48 Otto Graham-(Sr/P), #12 Len Williams-(Sr), #10 Zak Kustok-(Jr), #14 Brett Basanez-(So), #13 Mike Kafka-(Fr)
RB-#22 Ron Burton-(Sr), #24 Darnell Autry-(Jr/Capt), #20 Damien Anderson-(Jr), #18 Jason Wright-(Jr), #33 Noah Herron-(Jr), #19 Tyrell Sutton-(Fr)
FB-#34 Mike Adamle-(Sr), #44 Bob Christian-(Sr)
WR-#17 Paul Flatley-(Sr), #83 Steve Tasker-(Sr), #1 Jim Lash-(Sr/IMPACT), #2 Lee Gissendaner-(Sr), #11 Richard Buchanan-(Sr), #5 Dwayne Bates-(Jr), #32 Sam Simmons-(Jr), #88 Kunle Patrick-(Jr), #7 Eric Peterman-(Fr), #9 Ross Lane-(Fr)
TE-#82 Steve Craig-(Sr), #84 Jay Tant-(Jr)
OT-#75 Chris Hinton-(Sr), #79 Cas Banaszek-(Sr/TE), #76 Trai Essex-(Jr), #63 Zach Strief-(So), #61 Leon Brockmeier-(So)
OG-#70 Matt O'Dwyer-(Sr), #64 Matt Ulrich-(Jr), #73 Jeff Roehl-(Jr), #60 Ikechuku Ndukwe-(Jr)
C-##58 Jack Rudnay-(Sr), #62 Austin King-(Jr), #50 Trevor Rees-(So)

DEFENSE
DE-#36 Casey Dailey-(Jr), #66 Loren Howard-(Jr), #95 Dwayne Missouri-(Jr), #99 Corey Wootton-(Fr), #96 Kevin Mims-(Fr)
DT-#94 Luis Castillo-(Jr), #92 Javier Collins-(Jr/OT), #67 Barry Cofield-(So), #71 John Gill-(Fr), #78 Adam Hahn-(Fr)
OLB-#53 Mike Guendling-(Sr/IMPACT), #80 Steve Shine-(Sr), #8 Napoleon Harris-(Jr), #52 Kevin Bentley-(Jr), #38 Nick Roach-(So), #43 Adam Kadela-(So)
MLB-#51 Pat "Fitz" Fitzgerald-(Sr/Capt), #55 Barry Gardner-(Jr), #41 Tim McGarigle-(So)
CB-#27 Irv Cross-(Sr), #85 Fred "The Hammer" Williamson-(Sr), #6 Harold Blackmon-(Jr), #31 Marvin Ward-(Jr), #21 Marquice Cole-((So), #26 Sherrick McManis-(Fr)
FS-#3 Hudhaifa Ismaeli-(Jr), #4 Brendan Smith-(Fr)
SS-#45 Elbert Kimbrough-(Sr), #37 Brad Phillips-(Fr)

SPECIAL TEAMS
K-#29 Sam Valenzisi-(Sr)
P-#15 John Kidd-(Sr)
LS-King
KOS-Graham
PR/KR-Tasker/Gissendaner

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 01-06-2015, 02:46 PM   #1100
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Pretty interesting Secondary for Northwestern

Irv Cross was a studio analyst for many years on the NFL today (CBS) working with Brent Musberger and Jimmy "The Greek"

Also I had no idea Fred Williams played ball at NU....

One of his funniest movies was "I'm going to get you sucka" where I believe him and Jim Brown were in it together.

Both players were actually offensive players in college and then made the transistion to CB once they got in the NFL.

Williams was called "The Hammer" because of his forearm shivers he would deliver to WR's back in his day.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #1101
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Did you repost the file in your EA Locker after doing Northwestern? Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 08:27 PM   #1102
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Did you repost the file in your EA Locker after doing Northwestern? Thanks!!
Yeah the latest upload includes Northwestern Mike.

I'll probbaly add one more team and then I'll take a break til the NFL draft before I increase the file to 100+ teams.

Not sure what direction I want to go yet but I'm leaning towards a Grambling St roster with the next update.

Old 01-06-2015, 11:40 PM   #1103
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yeah the latest upload includes Northwestern Mike.

I'll probbaly add one more team and then I'll take a break til the NFL draft before I increase the file to 100+ teams.

Not sure what direction I want to go yet but I'm leaning towards a Grambling St roster with the next update.
Awesome!! Thanks for the reply - I'll grab this tomorrow. Appreciate it - great stuff!! (Not only are they fun to play, but I'm one of those weirdos who just enjoys looking over each team and seeing all the different players - brings back memories!).
Old 01-07-2015, 12:36 AM   #1104
Pro

OVR: 9

No Curtis Duncan at WR for Northwestern?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »